When's The Draw?

Firhillista

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a winable home game in the next round, the Cuddle to work it's magic and then a trip to either of the ugly sisters in the following round to let them know how much we despise them and bring in a bit of much-needed moola.

Followed by another away trip to the other ugly sister, then a replay at Firhill which is also shown live on tv, for even more much-needed moola.

Thanks for that. And you've changed my mind - you're right, Killie at home would be superb. We might even win!

They're on fire, at the moment. Pity we didn't see the lad Sammon on laon at Firhill last season. Gerry B obviously spotted something in him that no-one else did, barring Mixu.

Do the OF enter the draw at this stage?

They're on fire, at the moment. Pity we didn't see the lad Sammon on laon at Firhill last season. Gerry B obviously spotted something in him that no-one else did, barring Mixu.

Do the OF enter the draw at this stage?

Yes, i'd rather avoid Killie too, they are sadly doing quite well just now under mixu.

Yes, the OF are in the draw.

Choose from

Aberdeen

Airdrie United / Beith

Alloa Athletic

Ayr United

Berwick Rangers

Brechin City / Annan Athletic

Buckie Thistle

Celtic

Dundee

Dundee United

Dunfermline Athletic

East Fife

East Stirling

Elgin City

Falkirk

Greenock Morton

Hamilton Accies

Hearts

Hibernian

Inverness CT

Kilmarnock

Montrose

Motherwell

Partick Thistle

Peterhead

Queen of the South

Rangers

Ross County

Stenhousemuir / Threave Rovers

St Johnstone

St Mirren

Stranraer

Be good to get a money spinner like sellik.... then both teams could go in a wee huddle at the start of the game.

Why not go into an extra big huddle with the Celtic players ... show we're all friendly like. :thinking:

Of ocurse if we got the other cheek of the Old Firm... :rolleyes:

Edited by Mr Bunny

Celtic or Rangers away or at home (provided it was on TV).

If not, then Buckie, Elgin, East Stirling, Stenhousemuir or Threave, Airdrie or Beith at home and the same as above, if we made it through.

A trip to Rangers or Celtic might mean 30,000 people paying £22 split between two teams = £330,000

That would seriously save our playing budget and make the next couple of seasons so much easier on the eye.

home tie against buckie thistle pls.then home again against the winners of elgin v east stirling.then away to either of the ugly sisters.

It would be good if they drew 2 rounds of games at a time. I guess they could draw the whole tournament in one go but 2 rounds at a time would god at this stage of the competition. If we have Rangers/Celtic in the 4th round a 3rd round tie v the likes of Morton would be much more appealing.

I want the diddiest of diddy teams. Aberdeen at Firhill would be perfect (assuming Muttley is still in a job). Montrose, the Shire or Threave Rovers would be good

Failing getting a diddy team, I could handle Buckie Thistle away.

Grant, isn't calling other teams "Diddy Teams" normally associated with the Old Firm ? We can't have that !!