Stirling Highlights

Pie Of The Month

Good highlights.

-Bryan Hodge was even better than I thought from my view in the terrace. Great performance.

-Simon Donnelly really is very good sometimes.

-Fox was amazing.

-Chris Erskine did really well, especially the ball forward for the second.

-Paul Cairney had his best game in month and months.

Hodge looked very good, as did Cairney..........great finish by sid and what a pass for the 3rd goal.

Listening to John O'Neil's interview afterwards was also quite interesting - unlike our manager he at least acknowledges the faults of his team as well as the positives about the opposition. Our manager would, no doubt, whine about bad luck, no finishing, better team etc. etc. ad nauseum - perhaps a lesson in humility for McCall?

Add: O'Neill also didn't have a pop at the Albion fans to deflect from defeat - again something our manager might learn from.

Edited by JeanieD

The terrace was great. I wonder if stirling have considered opening the south terrace and promoting it as a singing section to try and boost the club's support? I have a friend who works for stirling enterprise in marketing, and says the club has a serious problem marketing itself in stirling. They completely fail to tap into their student population - they could stick on a couple of buses from the campusa and let students in for £7. It's quite a nice place to watch games, so in the long run I bet they'd do well out of that if it was properly promoted.

they put that on their own site?! that was an onslaught - wish i was there.

ty for putting it on youtube!

Exactly what I was thinking. That was Stirling Albion tv and it looked like we were all over them. I almost sound like McCall here, but we dominated, until they scored. At least we came back again this time.

Perhaps we're turning a corner. In the last couple of weeks we've had a draw, and conceded an equaliser then came back again to win. Still, Liam really really.....REALLY needs to start scoring again. I mean really.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9233850.stm

Watched this thinking we were playing in the 3rd round, but apparently not. I wouldn't have bothered posting it if it wasn't for the utterly ridiculous second yellow the Sunnybank players gets in the Ayr game. What the **** is the ref doing?! Good goal by Bannigan and an amazing overhead by Rogers later on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9233850.stm

Watched this thinking we were playing in the 3rd round, but apparently not. I wouldn't have bothered posting it if it wasn't for the utterly ridiculous second yellow the Sunnybank players gets in the Ayr game. What the **** is the ref doing?! Good goal by Bannigan and an amazing overhead by Rogers later on.

Bannigan showed great control for his goal. I would assume now that he's cup tied he'll stay with Ayr till after the next round. Their game away to Hibs would be good experience for the lad.

Excellent goal by Rodgers.