Pressley

GrantB

A small request to the club to get Pressley's comment's after our 1-0 win at Firhill pinned up in the dressing room to motivate the players on Saturday.

I'd love to hear a similar performance from him in Sunday's papers...

Walked past me at firhill on Saturday, was tempted to shout w*** but he is a big guy so thought better of it

Stuff along the lines of Falkirk are the only team that try to play football and Thistle were only interested in killing the game. Something his own team's fans even laughed at.

Also, something about couldn't fault his team as they were excellent, outplayed us in every department and he just couldn't believe that they lost to us that day.

What a bag of shite! Ha ha, feckin muppet of the highest order.

Is it a Falkirk thing? Didn't Alex Totten come out with a belter about deserving to win as they had more corners than us after we had put 5 past them in a game at Firhill circa maybe 8 years ago?

Indeed he did. When the match report came out, it turned out we had more corners than them. What a prize idiot.

What makes Pressley more of a clown is the fact that his side were by far the more negative team in the CIS tie a month or so earlier.

Btw I see Paddy ain't too pleased

Good on you Paddy. Get the lads fired up!

Totally agree that Pressley had selective amnesia as for a side so recently in the SPL, I couldn't believe how negative they were.

Hello lads.

Didn't want to start a new topic, so I'll post this here. For travelling fans on Saturday, some information about the chances of it going on. Basically, snow is now completely gone from the pitch and the USH has been on since Monday. The covers are coming of tomorrow afternoon and going back on in the evening. Our USH is effective down to -8 degrees, so assuming no heavy snow fall we should all have a game to look forward to on Saturday.

Hello lads.

Didn't want to start a new topic, so I'll post this here. For travelling fans on Saturday, some information about the chances of it going on. Basically, snow is now completely gone from the pitch and the USH has been on since Monday. The covers are coming of tomorrow afternoon and going back on in the evening. Our USH is effective down to -8 degrees, so assuming no heavy snow fall we should all have a game to look forward to on Saturday.

Nice one :thumbsup2:

(yer manager's still a phud but ;)

Hello lads.

You mean you didn't decommissioned your USH to save money like other clubs did when they fell out the SPL? However, if it is so good why was your game against RR off on Tuesday night? Oh I forgot you Falkirk folk wouldn't want to do Fifers any favours, they could have gone top of the league. Unfortunately, I can see Christmas shopping for most of us on Saturday, but I hope not.

You mean you didn't decommissioned your USH to save money like other clubs did when they fell out the SPL? However, if it is so good why was your game against RR off on Tuesday night? Oh I forgot you Falkirk folk wouldn't want to do Fifers any favours, they could have gone top of the league. Unfortunately, I can see Christmas shopping for most of us on Saturday, but I hope not.

Pitch Inspection at opening time tomorrow.

Hello lads.

Oh right...

The guy is at it again in the Currant Bun claiming we weren't keen to play. The only reason we weren't keen to play is because your pitch wasn't up to scratch and could have caused serious injury. I reckon we'd have won the game against a rusty Falkirk side that haven't played a game in over a month.

Falkirk are just trying to take away any blame from themselves. We would have had a big advantage with us match fit.

The guy is at it again in the Currant Bun claiming we weren't keen to play. The only reason we weren't keen to play is because your pitch wasn't up to scratch and could have caused serious injury. I reckon we'd have won the game against a rusty Falkirk side that haven't played a game in over a month.

I heard he cancelled the bounce game half way through because players where sliding all over the place and he feared serious injury. Anyone know if this is true?

I heard he cancelled the bounce game half way through because players where sliding all over the place and he feared serious injury. Anyone know if this is true?

One of their players is quoted in today's Metro as saying it became apparent during the bounce game that the pitch was indeed unplayable.

One of their players is quoted in today's Metro as saying it became apparent during the bounce game that the pitch was indeed unplayable.

Hopefully I can track a metro down today.

Unbelievable that Falkirk sent their players out for the bounce game. Falkirk fc behaviour in this really is terrible, trying to deflect blame away from themselves.

Edited by Alan Murray

Hopefully I can track a metro down today.

Unbelievable that Falkirk sent their players out for the bounce game. Falkirk fc behaviour in this really is terrible, trying to deflect blame away from themselves.

Indeed.

I wonder if big mouth Pressley will have the decency to apologise to Thistle for suggesting that we were scared to play them?

Sadly, we all know the answer to that!