Game Off

GrantB

What's the chances we could be playing them 3 times in a row?

Unless they organise it for international week (28th/29th March) then the next available date would be Tuesday 12th April and therefore 3 games in a row against them.

I believe that's also a Champions League quarter final 2nd leg date so factor that in with playing them 2 times in the week beforehand I can imagine it being a very low crowd for Falkirk.

Unless they organise it for international week (28th/29th March) then the next available date would be Tuesday 12th April and therefore 3 games in a row against them.

I believe that's also a Champions League quarter final 2nd leg date so factor that in with playing them 2 times in the week beforehand I can imagine it being a very low crowd for Falkirk.

Falkirk are already due to play on international week.

If they've any sense, they'll delay our game by at least a week.

That will be the last postponed fixture for both clubs, so there's

no great pressure. 19th or preferably 26th April...

Edited by Albert's Ghost

Wouldn't it be fun if we were both in the 2nd Div. We could then play them twice in the play offs as well.

This is why the game in this country is dying on it`s feet. Why can`t the SFL see the advantages of artificial pitches in a country with weather such as ours? They can play Champions League finals on these pitches and it`s about time the SPL were challenged on their blanket refusal to permit them .

On a selfish level it`s a great cancellation for us, although I do sypathise with those wanting to travel through to falkirk. We take our good recent record into two games which we should win. Tonight was a difficult time to play Falkirk given their loss on Saturday. By the time this game is rearranged we could well be above them in the league.