Any Anti-Monachist Demonstration In Glasgow?

sigesige00

no def sounds like the snp

I'm not an SNP supporter, and I know you're trolling, but I'll take the bait anyway.

The SNP and Alex Salmond have been voted (albeit not by majority) to serve in Holyrood, and the monarchy are something we seem to be stuck with irrespective of whether they are wanted or not. Which one of those sound irrelevant and/or irritating?

I'm not an SNP supporter, and I know you're trolling, but I'll take the bait anyway.

The SNP and Alex Salmond have been voted (albeit not by majority) to serve in Holyrood, and the monarchy are something we seem to be stuck with irrespective of whether they are wanted or not. Which one of those sound irrelevant and/or irritating?

you didnt vote for the monarchy and i didnt vote for the snp

i am hurt especialy as blackpool jag started before me ;)

Think the mobarchy is anrchic and frankly irelavant to most people, but given recent events viz. Rangers etc. would guess that some people in this neck of the woods wouldn't take to kindly to an anti-monarchy demonstration. That in itself is obviously no reason not to actually have one. The great danger would be that it would be hijacked by the sectarian element(both so- called republican(Irish) and equally unrepresentative loyalist elements for their own narrow sectarian purposes.

The sight of tens of thousands of little union flag-waving sentimentalists lining the avenues around Mountbatten HQ is, to me, quite disturbing in this day and age.

Nevertheless, can't say I could ever be arsed turning out to protest against anybody getting married. I'd much rather go out for a pint and build up my energy for the many anti-cuts demos now on the horizon. Time quickly approaching to take to the streets to voice our rapidly increasing discontent with the Tories and their wee dugs.

The sight of tens of thousands of little union flag-waving sentimentalists lining the avenues around Mountbatten HQ is, to me, quite disturbing in this day and age.

Nevertheless, can't say I could ever be arsed turning out to protest against anybody getting married. I'd much rather go out for a pint and build up my energy for the many anti-cuts demos now on the horizon. Time quickly approaching to take to the streets to voice our rapidly increasing discontent with the Tories and their wee dugs.

Feel the same way mate, don't have the energy to protest them getting married. However, have made a point of disappearing out the country for a few days to avoid the media coverage of it. :)

More important things for people to be taking to the streets about them two posh twats getting hitched.

The guy next door's got his back garden decked out in a string of 12" union flags - hunners of them. He's obviously too embarrassed to do it at the front of his house where people would be able to see them.

so Blackpool Jags i expect to see pictures of you in a darkend room with your William and Kate flag :thumbsup2:

a closet royalist who would have thought it :lol::P