Dundee Match Thread

Woodstock Jag

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conrad Balatoni Tweeted a short while ago that he's in a car up to Dundee with Paul Cairney and that it probably means they'll get lost. Might affect the team selection... :sarcastic:

cost cutting by not paying for a bus for the team.

Really hope the lads can turn that mob over today but it really is more in hope than expectation.

whats happening in falkirk

Roads are congested for miles around with traffic heading into the town. Huge celebrations going on. From what I'm hearing the polis have evidently allowing impromptu street parties.

Can't be too petty with them. I don't suppose it's everyday they hear that their local football team's manager is staying on for another season.

Not to be negative on any of our young players but I see McGeogh is out of the squad today, replaced by Flannigan, while Lochhead and McGrotty both keep their place on the bench. Is McGeogh under contract for next season? Because unless he's injured today I don't think it looks like he is going to be able to force his way into the team.

Not to be negative on any of our young players but I see McGeogh is out of the squad today, replaced by Flannigan, while Lochhead and McGrotty both keep their place on the bench. Is McGeogh under contract for next season? Because unless he's injured today I don't think it looks like he is going to be able to force his way into the team.

He's out of contract.......this is only my opinion and i've heard nothing to say otherwise but given the timing of this and fact he has hardly featured at all this season....his time at club could be up. Either that or already decided to extend his contract and giving flannigan a game to prove he is worth an extended deal.

He's out of contract.......this is only my opinion and i've heard nothing to say otherwise but given the timing of this and fact he has hardly featured at all this season....his time at club could be up. Either that or already decided to extend his contract and giving flannigan a game to prove he is worth an extended deal.

That's the two options. And given that Flanny has played a lot more this season I feel he's already done much more to prove his worth than McGeogh. Had a feeling he was out of contract - don't think we'll see him retained for next season to be honest...

• Members

Could Doolan be a challenger for the Ginger Boot this season? If the BBC are correct, that's him up to 14 league goals after today. Only Stewart at Falkirk is ahead of him, and by a solitary goal...

And after so many folk wrote him off at the start of the season as well. Well done Dools.