Harkins Signs For Killie

ifu03340

Administrators wanted to make him & Griffiths redundant but Dundee managed to convince that boy Jackson to keep them so they didnt get relegated & that they would hopefully receive a transfer fee for them...which as it turns out they have done.

For Griffiths, aye. It appears Harkins' agent had a clause inserted in his contract at the time of admin that stated he could leave for free in the summer if an SPL club came a knocking.

For info:

Scumdee Website

Administrators wanted to make him & Griffiths redundant but Dundee managed to convince that boy Jackson to keep them so they didnt get relegated & that they would hopefully receive a transfer fee for them...which as it turns out they have done.

"We had hoped that Gary would stay and had prepared bluffed our budgets accordingly."

:mad2: ***** W******

Edited by jaggybunnet

So it looks like they could have sold him in January with the money going into the kitty to pay their creditors. Instead they let him renegotiate his contract and kept him to help ensure they stayed in the division. Perhaps if they had only been docked 15 pts their creditors might have been slightly better off :unsure: .

Said all along that a club going into administration should be docked maybe a statuary 10 pts that season and a further deduction the following season to reflect both the length of time in administration and more importantly what they pay out in the £.

What is there to rage about?

that they *could* have paid his wages even after coming out of admin.

they need to sort the rules so they cant do this or take on trial players when they are on a ban, knowing our luck though they will.....just as we go into admin

that and i dislike dundee anyway

Spoke to a few guys from Killie and they have told me that the Harkins deal is a free, despite what the /dfc website say. So we wont be recieving any sell on fee :(

we were never likely to get a sell on fee unless he had gone for a lot more than Dundee paid us for him. It seems Twaddle might join them as well

We might not get a fee but Im sure we nay get a wee boost as definetly feel that Dundee will be a little weaker without both Harkins and Forsyth now.

I dont think they should be disregarded, they are jammy to be where they are, should have been relegated with the way they conducted their financies and on how they treated the situation, then and now, they are not in debt now, so they will have "some financies" to play with and build up a perhaps a decent squad, there is still some time before the start of the season and they will bring more players in,we go about financies the "proper way" and cant buy anyone, I hate them, ever since when i was up there and they put a brick through the bus window.

I dont think they should be disregarded, they are jammy to be where they are, should have been relegated with the way they conducted their financies and on how they treated the situation, then and now, they are not in debt now, so they will have "some financies" to play with and build up a perhaps a decent squad, there is still some time before the start of the season and they will bring more players in,we go about financies the "proper way" and cant buy anyone, I hate them, ever since when i was up there and they put a brick through the bus window.

Oh I would never do that, in fact quite the opposite I think they and Ross County will be favourites to win. Rather the loss of Harkins and Forsyth just means they perhaps wont walk the league as some of their smug fans seemed to think