£161 Million Winner Is A Jags Fan!

sc_jag

Just watched a bit of the press conference of the couple from Largs who won the Euromillions the other night, only for the guy to say that "the two Thistles are the love of my life, Largs Thistle and Partick Thistle".

Part of me wouldn't blame the guy if he didn't do anything Thistle-wise with his money, but we can all live and dream!

Just watched a bit of the press conference of the couple from Largs who won the Euromillions the other night, only for the guy to say that "the two Thistles are the love of my life, Largs Thistle and Partick Thistle".

Part of me wouldn't blame the guy if he didn't do anything Thistle-wise with his money, but we can all live and dream!

Good luck to them, time for a photo opportunity down Firhill way methinks :thumbsup2:

Good luck to them, time for a photo opportunity down Firhill way methinks :thumbsup2:

"Hello, sir. How about you give us 5 million and in return we'll allow you and your missus to have your photo taken on the hallowed turf? We'll even throw in hospitality for two for the Stenhousemuir game".

I would...

Pay off the debt, update the worn parts of the stadium (including building a new stand behind the goal if 2000 season tickets were sold). Build a training facility with youth academy & also pay new players wages out of my account with the club basically running at break even apart from the stuff mentioned previously!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/thistle-do-nicely-says-161m-lottery-winner-off-to-barcelona-1.1112459

"Mr Weir, who supports both Partick Thistle and Ayrshire junior football side Largs Thistle, plans to buy a box at the home of the European champions, the glamorous Bernabeu stadium." :no:

Something wrong there I am sure.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/thistle-do-nicely-says-161m-lottery-winner-off-to-barcelona-1.1112459

"Mr Weir, who supports both Partick Thistle and Ayrshire junior football side Largs Thistle, plans to buy a box at the home of the European champions, the glamorous Bernabeu stadium." :no:

Could he not buy David Villa for us and shut HJ up for a while.

:D