Thistle's Goals V Celtic

Camallain

Am of the same opinion. Fuds who decry the efforts of fellow Jags fans to communicate any additional news about our team are of little consequence IMO.

Your efforts are very much appreciated. Please do not be put off by one misguided post.

well thomas if it's that dodgy and the quality is that poor maybe I won't bother my arse posting goals I have managed to record again :angry:

I actually thought i was doing something Jags fans appreciated but obviously I'm wrong

thank you for the effort mate,i am stuck down in the falklands so much appreciated

thank you for the effort mate,i am stuck down in the falklands so much appreciated

The reason I like to post any goals I record is actually for people like yourself that can't get to the games.I know how frustrating it can be when you want to get information on a Thistle win and next to nothing is available. I'm well aware that my recordings are maybe not the greatest quality, that's PTTV's job, but at least I try and upload anything I get on the same day as the match but I am glad to hear that a few people enjoy them :thumbsup2:

I wasn't going to upload this but here is Shaun Fraser coming close to a third for the jags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGbm0qebMmE

The reason I like to post any goals I record is actually for people like yourself that can't get to the games.I know how frustrating it can be when you want to get information on a Thistle win and next to nothing is available. I'm well aware that my recordings are maybe not the greatest quality, that's PTTV's job, but at least I try and upload anything I get on the same day as the match but I am glad to hear that a few people enjoy them :thumbsup2:

I wasn't going to upload this but here is Shaun Fraser coming close to a third for the jags:

I'm pretty sure the guy talking about camera work/setanta was joking

I'm pretty sure the guy talking about camera work/setanta was joking

That's the way I read it, tbh.

Seems to be a bit of an over-reaction to his post imo.

Having said that, I'll take the opportunity to thank Camallain for posting his work, because apart from the news about the result, it gave me the chance to absolutely fillet my east-end ugly sister supporting mates from a long distance last night.

With great success!!

:fan::nomads:

Thanks for all the uploads!

That Fraser effort was excellent.