Player Sponsorship

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get included in the programme for the Dundee game I would imagine the club would need the money and the name of the players by the 1st or 2nd of August so a big push this week should see us over the line.

Edited to add list of players whose shirts or boots are still available:

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2011-2012/july_2011/player_sponsorship_update_25_07_11

Edited by Fawlty Towers

Taking advantage of the fact that there will be lots of people on the forum at the moment to give this another bump.

It would be great if by the end of the weekend the £660 had been raised for 2 player's jerseys and the forum could be included in the first full sized programme of the season against Dundee.

Taking advantage of the fact that there will be lots of people on the forum at the moment to give this another bump.

It would be great if by the end of the weekend the £660 had been raised for 2 player's jerseys and the forum could be included in the first full sized programme of the season against Dundee.

Eh one slight problem, probably one or two on here wondering if there are two worth a jersey after today.

Anyway I'm not one of them, just given a second bump.

Eh one slight problem, probably one or two on here wondering if there are two worth a jersey after today.

Anyway I'm not one of them, just given a second bump.

Good point! Hopefully today's performance won't put people off (Sinclair played well again and I thought Cairney looked more like the player he was in his first season).

Good point! Hopefully today's performance won't put people off (Sinclair played well again and I thought Cairney looked more like the player he was in his first season).

Sinclair if a very promising player as are other youngsters like Bannigan and Campbell with others close behind.

However they are young and we have to accept that mistakes will be made along the way. I thought Sinclair did well going forward, though was posted missing a couple of times, particularly when we had that real let off in the second half where Fox managed to keep out what looked like a certain goal.

It's great to have a back with some pace that likes to get forward, however at times I felt he struggled to get back quickly. I'm sure Sinclair will have a good season for us though expect mistakes along the way. I think this will be the same with all the younger players, so we need to cut them some slack as they play themselves in and then hopefully reap the benefits in the seasons ahead.

Anything above fourth or fifth with a thin and relatively young squad will be a bonus, though expect us to push on next season. Obviously I'd like to see us challenging, but IMO it is a big ask this term. If things go wrong then hopefully no one gets on the backs of the youngsters as I would not like to see their confidence being knocked and suppressing their progress.

Edited by Jagsfan58