1St Division Table

Jaggernaut

Morton are currently top of the league..... with a negative goal difference!!

Last night's result gives us the best goal difference in the division.

Makes last week's outcome even more frustrating!!

Only six points between top and bottom after eight games. Definitely pretty unusual.

We continue the "five" theme this weekend by dropping back to fifth :rolleyes:

Only six points between top and bottom after eight games. Definitely pretty unusual.

We continue the "five" theme this weekend by dropping back to fifth :rolleyes:

This could well be the tightest league in years if this continues. Any team that shows some serious form could however walk it with all other teams takin points off each other.

Morton are currently top of the league..... with a negative goal difference!!

Last night's result gives us the best goal difference in the division.

Makes last week's outcome even more frustrating!!

Have they not conceded the second highest( ayr being the highest) amount of goals too

Might be wrong and anyway I'm splitting hairs but I thought when we went top our goal difference went from negative to zero? Anyway if it was some other team than the Jags with the healthiest goal difference in a tight league I'd be tipping them as winners. Somehow having seen all our league games so far I'm far more realistic about our chances.

We can beat anyone in the league. We go into every single game from now till the end of the season with an excellent chance of winning the 3 points. (Whether we do or not is a different story).

We have not looked as threatening since 08/09. Maybe we are more so now because St.Johnstone were better than us that season and we kinda knew that. This season however, is different. I believe we are better than any team in the league as long as we show up. Its there for us if we can find consistency.

I honestly think it'll be down to Falkirk (which is a surprise), Hamilton or Thistle (possibly an even bigger surprise!)to go up.

It'll be whoever copes best with the changing conditions that the games are going to be played in over the next few months. We are a lot fitter this season and there's no reason it can't be us. Winning away to Raith in a fortnight will set up Falkirk nicely the week after.