Some Good News

thornwoodjag

saw them in the states and at spike island back in the good old days - nothing saddens me more when old bands reform though - old audiences 20 odd years ago totally off their t*ts while the audience going to any reformed gigs will be full of fandans filming it on their crap blackberry and ifud phones - not for me this time round.

Was never going to happen, mani and brown have good careers going, squire hasnt picked up a guitar in ages as he concentrates on his art, and reni drives taxi's, theve only been in the same room together once in ten years at Mani's mums funeral. Way too much water went under the bridge for a reunion and it would be seen as them selling out

Was never going to happen, mani and brown have good careers going, squire hasnt picked up a guitar in ages as he concentrates on his art, and reni drives taxi's, theve only been in the same room together once in ten years at Mani's mums funeral. Way too much water went under the bridge for a reunion and it would be seen as them selling out

Apparently it's official according to NME

http://www.nme.com/news/the-stone-roses/59839

Which kinda proves that you should never trust a musician's judgement. The bootlegs suggest they were woeful.

Might have been a great event, but probably assisted greatly if you were out of your skull.

Correct on points 1 and 2. I'm sure it sounded way better from the other side of the guitar...and the universe.