Christian Dailly

jagscast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant be arsed with all the bloody puns.. looking through the posts for some actual discussion is stupid, get a grip.

He'll probably bring a bit of morale to the team but one player isn't gonna change the club just look at Sol Campbell he got kicked all over the park and promptly ****** off.

Might as well paint a target on his arse

cant be arsed with all the bloody puns.. looking through the posts for some actual discussion is stupid, get a grip.

He'll probably bring a bit of morale to the team but one player isn't gonna change the club just look at Sol Campbell he got kicked all over the park and promptly ****** off.

Might as well paint a target on his arse

Jeezo mate. Chill out. Taking it ALL too seriously. For what its worth I have said that he would be a good signing for them. :unsure:

Hands up, have had a shitty day at work on a fecking sunday. Have got a beer in my hand now and can see im a total arse.

Carry On :thumbsup2:

Nae probs mate. I know how you feel working on Sundays. I usually start at 7am,get in at about 6.30. BUT!! Forgot about clocks and was in at 5.30, Waht an arse I am!! :lol:

Definitely, me and the girlfriend looking forward to a nice relaxing night on the sofa, but she's decided to disappear upstairs and is using her hair-straighteners. Can i take it from this that she thinks it's too curly wurly?

Don't criticize her hair when she comes back, as that would be a nasty surprise. Better instead to give her a spontaneous compliment, which is a kinder surprise.

Don't criticize her hair when she comes back, as that would be a nasty surprise. Better instead to give her a spontaneous compliment, which is a kinder surprise.

I took your advice thanks, the missus was delighted. So much so, she went out and bought me a bottle of whiskey. As she passed me the drink, she didn't tell me which brand it was, said I had to guess. Spose you could call this a Malt-teaser?