Tell Me This Is A Wind Up

Julie Ann

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the puns kick in it'll grow exponentially.

;)

Or even the joke's, like when the the rag and bone man come's up Firhill Rd on his horse and cart blowing his bugle, we all run out with our big bulging sack's (who's that sniggering at the back) and he say's to us "would ye's like some balloons" and we say "No thanks pal we've got 11 of our own". Brrrruuuuuummm Tishhhh. Thank you i'm here all week.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Or even the joke's, like when the the rag and bone man come's up Firhill Rd on his horse and cart blowing his bugle, we all run out with our big bulging sack's (who's that sniggering at the back) and he say's to us "would ye's like some balloons" and we say "No thanks pal we've got 11 of our own". Brrrruuuuuummm Tishhhh. Thank you i'm here all week.

B)

No apostrophes.

Not sure about the "ye's".....

:rolleyes:

Edited by Jaggernaut

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Tough crowd, i'll have to bring the big guns out. :(

Why don't you take a few bags of your knickers that you have soiled on here up on Saturday? We would raise enough money to buy Messi.

I don't see you suggesting any better ways to raise money for the club. But any excuse to stick the knife in, eh?

You embarrassed yourself with your knickerwetting over Paul Paton's A-Z interview with The Sun and you've embarrassed yourself again here.

Tom

I know you're angry and it is a strange thread but is there any need for the personal attack? :red_card: I mean, it's as if you couldn't decide what shirt to wear and threw a tantrum. Your comments really are over the top!

I accept it's a sad day when we've got to look at charitable clothes collecting to raise money, but if needs must. At the end of the day money is money and at least we aren't trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the tax payer like some we could mention. Without money the club's liquidity could become, for want of a better expression, constipated; meaning that the club could become an endangered feces. Your crushing comments where you attack the lovely Julie Ann are all very depressing.

But returning to the clothes sacks, maybe if someone finds a single pair of knickers (soiled or otherwise - wear and donate, how very G12!), could it be the case that the vest is yet to come! Okay, that just wasn't punny :getmecoat:

Tom

I know you're angry and it is a strange thread but is there any need for the personal attack? :red_card: I mean, it's as if you couldn't decide what shirt to wear and threw a tantrum. Your comments really are over the top!

I accept it's a sad day when we've got to look at charitable clothes collecting to raise money, but if needs must. At the end of the day money is money and at least we aren't trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the tax payer like some we could mention. Without money the club's liquidity could become, for want of a better expression, constipated; meaning that the club could become an endangered feces. Your crushing comments where you attack the lovely Julie Ann are all very depressing.

But returning to the clothes sacks, maybe if someone finds a single pair of knickers (soiled or otherwise - wear and donate, how very G12!), could it be the case that the vest is yet to come! Okay, that just wasn't punny :getmecoat:

No frills on that post. It should be pinned up in the Star & Garter.

Tom

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

IT'S NOT A FECKING CHARITY, IT'S A RECYCLING BUSINESS. NO CHARITIES ARE INVOLVED. GET THAT?

(And rest.)

:cheers:

Even if you like the look of the scheme, the launch has been a bit lacking in the PR stakes, to say the least.

Ah well ... perhaps a simple sentence such as 'Rag Bag - the official recycling partner of Partick Thistle' would have sufficed.

What I think is chapping a lot of *rses is that 'we' find 'ourselves' playing ragman to raise money. Next we'll have Ian Maxwell at the door, offering to sharpen knives, and the rest of the lads selling clothespegs and heather. (I jest.)

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

IT'S NOT A FECKING CHARITY, IT'S A RECYCLING BUSINESS. NO CHARITIES ARE INVOLVED. GET THAT?

(And rest.)

:cheers:

Calm down FFS, I'm just talking mu usual s****! But maybe we could pick through the sacks to look for fitba boots. Remember: footballers with bad boots suffer the agony of defeat. But if we find a cardboard belt, would it be a waist of paper?

As I'm sure the brains behind this "it's not a freckin charity it's a clothes recycling scheme" might have said at the EGM: "As a club we're stuck with our debt if we can't budge it." Better stop, my head hurts :confused1:

Edited by Meister Jag

Calm down FFS, I'm just talking mu usual s****! But maybe we could pick through the sacks to look for fitba boots. Remember: footballers with bad boots suffer the agony of defeat. But if we find a cardboard belt, would be a waist of paper?

As I'm sure the brains behind this "it's not a freckin charity it's a clothes recycling scheme" might have said at the EGM: "As a club we're stuck with our debt if we can't budge it." Better stop, my head hurts :confused1:

:lol::clapping:

I am very old and grumpy. Indulge me. ;)

Hmm, the way I see it there are some emotional vampires on this forum who cricise everything and are always looking for their necks victim.

But maybe it's good to have an open discussion about all things Thistle. At the end of day we're all brothers (not in a funny handshake kinda way) so any harm caused by a bit of sibling rivalry is relative.

P.S. Probably covered elsewhere in this well worn thread, but if bringing along bags to the office, do you know the opening and clothing times? :unknw:

Hmm ... never thought about emotional vampires but there are some pugnacious and (mea culpa) pedantic buggers around. 'Clothing' times? No, sorry. I have no idea. You could always call the club and get that ironed out by a member of staff.

:getmecoat:

This thread has me creased with laughter.

Hmm ... never thought about emotional vampires but there are some pugnacious and (mea culpa) pedantic buggers around. 'Clothing' times? No, sorry. I have no idea. You could always call the club and get that ironed out by a member of staff.

:getmecoat:

If you do the ironing does the pleasure of working for the Jags in crease! Sorry :white_flag: