Team V Culter/latest Score

Alan Murray

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you ******* players are reading this then hang yer heads in shame as you have just ****** up my weekend and even more so my plans for next weekend at ayr. There was a few of us who have'nt been to a wee away day out together for a while all going to make a day and night of it but now thanks tae yous its all ******* canceled now.

If any of you ******* players are reading this then hang yer heads in shame as you have just ****** up my weekend and even more so my plans for next weekend at ayr. There was a few of us who have'nt been to a wee away day out together for a while all going to make a day and night of it but now thanks tae yous its all ******* canceled now.

Spot on. I think some of the players on twitter should be told exactly what this result means to the fans.

The most horrific result in a long time for Thistle. Our complete inability to show any sort of competence away from home has been highlighted today.

Jackie - for all you talk the talk, and for all I agree with 99% of your Post Match Reactions, you seem unable to actually get it sorted on the pitch.

But no exaggerations, today was an embarrassment and every player and coach should hang their heads in shame. Well done Culter, but this needs to be sorted pronto!

Hear hear! That's the only way that I'll be there. No way I'm shedding out £12 or a tenner of whatever for that dross.

Disgraceful.

Being the cup the gate money is split between the clubs involved so I don't think free entry is an option even if Thistle want to do it :thinking:

Hear hear! That's the only way that I'll be there. No way I'm shedding out £12 or a tenner of whatever for that dross.

Disgraceful.

It will be interesting to read McNamara's comments - assuming he says something - as there was no post match comments on the website last week which is pretty poor disregard for the support.

I think we have been pretty poor middle to front this season (with few exceptions) so dunno if today it was a case of cr*p service to the strikers or cr*p performance from the strikers or just cr*p all round. Hopefully someone who was at the game can tell us.

It is a pisser but Ayr are drawing with Montrose at the moment anyway.

Just to put this result in perspective:

Airdrie are currently 5 up against Gala

Cowdenbeath are currently 3 up against Boness

Peterhead are currently 3 1 up against Inverurie

Livingston are 6 up against Irvine

Morton are 3 1 up against Deveronvale

And we can only manage a miserable 1 1 draw with the mighty Culter.

Shame on the players and management team.

I think we have been pretty poor middle to front this season (with few exceptions) so dunno if today it was a case of cr*p service to the strikers or cr*p performance from the strikers or just cr*p all round. Hopefully someone who was at the game can tell us.

we were playing Culter for gawds sake!!! not even a league team!

• Members

I take it they're all from Ayrshire and cant manage to Glasgow then?

Yes they can.just give Culter a payment.

By the way,well done to our fans who attended!

Probable attendance approx 3000 @ an average of about £15 per head. Culter entitled, I believe, to half the gate less costs. Do you actually believe that Thistle will hand around £20K to allow the fans free entry?

Probable attendance approx 3000 @ an average of about £15 per head. Culter entitled, I believe, to half the gate less costs. Do you actually believe that Thistle will hand around £20K to allow the fans free entry?

3000? We'll be lucky to get 1500 there next week and that is NOT an exaggeration.