Cup Replay

Jago1953

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't go unless they opened the gates for free. 2 of our most embarrassing results ever in the space of months, will never pay to watch some of these guys again, a disgrace to the jersey. the 80s, dick campbell, gerry n derek, murdo etc, i'm signing out after 30 years, another diehard fan lost by ptfc.

i wouldn't go unless they opened the gates for free. 2 of our most embarrassing results ever in the space of months, will never pay to watch some of these guys again, a disgrace to the jersey. the 80s, dick campbell, gerry n derek, murdo etc, i'm signing out after 30 years, another diehard fan lost by ptfc.

Well u and I won't be going,cause it's a tenner to get in and a fiver for kids.

Surely they could of at least made it free for kids and over 65's?

Not really.

Cheerio!

Culter are entitled to half the gate. Thistle couldn't make the game free if they wanted to.

Only a result similar to Airdrie's v Gala will be enough for me to forgive Saturday.

You can't be diehard and then chuck it cos we're shi'ite...

Give Culter a lump sum (based on a crowd of 2,500) and let everyone in free.

£10 for an adult is bad but the kids to pay £5 is a shocker! This was a chance for the club to say sorry to all the Thistle fans that spent lots of hard earned money at the weekend travelling to Peterculter! When I go and watch Pollok Juniors I pay £5 to get in to watch that level of football. Thistle are now asking me to pay £22 over two games plus travel costs to watch the exact same level. I’m not one for posting on the forum but I think the club has got this one wrong! I know people from the club look at this forum and I hope they reconsider the gate prices.

£10 for an adult is bad but the kids to pay £5 is a shocker! This was a chance for the club to say sorry to all the Thistle fans that spent lots of hard earned money at the weekend travelling to Peterculter! When I go and watch Pollok Juniors I pay £5 to get in to watch that level of football. Thistle are now asking me to pay £22 over two games plus travel costs to watch the exact same level. I’m not one for posting on the forum but I think the club has got this one wrong! I know people from the club look at this forum and I hope they reconsider the gate prices.

They should at least allow children in free, to give them a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the legends that are Culter.

Sorry to lose any fan.

Can understand folk getting sick of the repetition, lack of atmosphere, cost, state of Firhill etc but chucking it due to results I find that hard to comprehend. It is Partick Thistle FC after all and results have never really been our strong point.

Btw no disrespect meant and hope you reconsider.

You are entitled to do waht you want, and its perfectly understandable, BUT no matter how many tomes Thistle have pissed me off and they have given me so many sore hearts, I will NEVER give up on them. Ive supported Jags for 42 years and have seen some absolute garbage, but have had wonderful times. The fact that they DO happen now and again only makes it sweeter.

I love Thistle with ALL of my heart, and I always will. :D

You are entitled to do waht you want, and its perfectly understandable, BUT no matter how many tomes Thistle have pissed me off and they have given me so many sore hearts, I will NEVER give up on them. Ive supported Jags for 42 years and have seen some absolute garbage, but have had wonderful times. The fact that they DO happen now and again only makes it sweeter.

I love Thistle with ALL of my heart, and I always will. :D

Absolutely right remember it is the club we support these players will come and go but the fans always remain we are the club there is no Thistle without us.

Ill be there with my brother doing what we love supporting the jags......

Were not glory hunters were JAGS FANS FFS........

No matter how bad things look theres always the next match to look forward to with expectation and hope,

but thats what it is to be a jags fan or so i believed.............................................................................SEE YA ALL THERE SAT

And then watch all the absent glory hunters scrambling for tickets when we get drawn against their big team in the next round.

:rolleyes:

Yeah and people who went to Culter and season ticket holders would be the first in line. Oh no, wait. It's PTFC we're talking about!! :D

£10 for watching us play a junior team?

Even if they offered reduced prices for those there on Saturday & season ticket holders i'd still be thinking twice about going but £10 is too steep imo as is £5 for kids.

I'd like to know the board's thinking on this. I know Culter have to agree on the pricing but in effect they've now had two additional games plus extra prize money which they wouldn't have expected after being dumped out by Spartans in the previous round.

Have you actually paid to see a game this season ? :P

Awful result on saturday there is no getting away from that. At least we have a second chance to get it right. Think given most of the senior teams thrashed non league opposition made it worse. Thing is, from time to time these things happen....and at all levels of football.

Hopefully the team will get it right and we'll go through on saturday.

As for the prices...Both clubs have to agree that and no doubt our opponents want as big a pay day as possible. Think they have earned that. We must ensure Saturday is just that for them, nothing more than a pay day.

The players owe the fans, particularly those who were at the game last saturday, a big performance.