Rumour Mill

stuart_adam

Went back to the start of the forum to see what people were talking about. This thread is a cracker. Does this guy still post on here?? Also see someone linking paddy Boyle with real sociedad.....plus plenty of posters saying Doolan was pish. Hindsights a wonderful thing

Uh, the Boyle thing was a joke...

On the other hand, some of us knew Doolan would come good B)

Pat Clarke being touted on this thread. Although I always thought that he was a cross between a giraffe and a kangaroo, many Jags fans of a few years ago would have had Clarke and Liam Buchanan as their dream strike force. Sadly this pairing has just failed to prevent East Fife dropping to the fourth tier.

Pat Clarke being touted on this thread. Although I always thought that he was a cross between a giraffe and a kangaroo, many Jags fans of a few years ago would have had Clarke and Liam Buchanan as their dream strike force. Sadly this pairing has just failed to prevent East Fife dropping to the fourth tier.

Any particular poster you had in mind?

I see both have been released by East Fifie no doubt whoever posted these points is on the phone right now to Archie urging him to offer them both deals immediately :o:ph34r: