Ticket Prices At Firhill For Unemployed?

redhulk44

Why doesn't Partick Thistle reduce the ticket prices for the unemployed ?

At St Mirren FC its 10 quid for the unemployed and thats SPL, thats a great price!

17 quid at Firhill is a bit steep , infact 17 quid is a lot of money when your unemployed, also once you buy something to eat and drink and programme its nearly 25 pounds!!!

After the last home game, it breaks my heart to part with 17 pounds, also crap football, no atmosphere and bad catering.

5-7 pounds for the unemployed would be a better price!

And i know Thistle are skint and need every penny, but so do the unemployed!

Why doesn't Partick Thistle reduce the ticket prices for the unemployed ?

At St Mirren FC its 10 quid for the unemployed and thats SPL, thats a great price!

17 quid at Firhill is a bit steep , infact 17 quid is a lot of money when your unemployed, also once you buy something to eat and drink and programme its nearly 25 pounds!!!

After the last home game, it breaks my heart to part with 17 pounds, also crap football, no atmosphere and bad catering.

5-7 pounds for the unemployed would be a better price!

And i know Thistle are skint and need every penny, but so do the unemployed!

serious question, how would you prove that you are unemployed?

serious question, how would you prove that you are unemployed?

bring your signing on card or wear an airdrie strip. Seriously though, a cut price admission for unemployed people would be great idea. i know people who used to go to fir hill and other grounds and have been priced out because they are unemployed. they go to the juniors because its only a fiver toy get in. Thistle may be losing a few quid by cutting the full price admission, but it's a winning situation if it entices these boys back from the juniors as its a few more quid the juniors are getting and thistle are not

I agree entirely, but that could be my own circumstances :P

I'm moving back to Glasgow next week and I'll be getting £100 a fortnight from Jobseekers. I can't afford £17 a game, but the club would rather get a tenner than nothing, so why shouldn't they offer this? They wouldn't be losing out as I highly doubt many on Jobseekers are attending games currently.

What happend to the Roma Gypsies we donated old strips to, I'm sure we could boost attendance figures by another 50-100. Also, without sounding harsh, I don't think they should be allowed in for free, we are far too kind when it comes to trying to get people into Firhill. The club however rarely does anything I feel to keep hold of the current fans and offer them special deals, too busy trying to get fans into the ground and not caring about those already there.

Not against it, but think it would have to be under the current £12 concession price that is currently in place for Students, OAP's & u-21s, which is a lot better than most of our rival clubs with a couple having no student price & certainly no concession for over 18s. Given the free u-16s also, we're reasonable in comparison to others,