Firhill Cup & Family Fun Day. Sun 13Th May 2012.

chickirk

FIRHILL CUP & FAMILY FUN DAY

SUNDAY 13TH MAY 2012

The Firhill cup & family fun day is back again this year. For those who took part last year I would firstly like to thank you as together we all raised over £6000 for Partick Thistle Football Club. I hope this year we can all come together again and raise as much money as we can for The Jags. If you would like to play 11 a-sides on the Partick Thistle Firhill Pitch then please see all information on http://www.kirkwoodscastles.co.uk (FIRHILL CUP PAGE)

Thanks again,

Charlie Kirkwood & Stuart Thomas.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news!!! That's my email away for my boy. What a time he had last year. His team got to the final (they lost on penalties) and he scored 3 goals in his group games.

Ha i must have been in the same team as him, i was the only one that scored in the shootout in the final for us. We played really well through the whole thing as well.

I just watched the DVD for the previous Firhill Cup. Looks like it was great fun, and good to see all shapes, sizes and ages in the teams. I'm sure the boggin' pitch was the reason for so many footballing howlers....

The DVD was well edited, cutting out all the "dead ball" time.

Also great to see spectators in all three stands!! How about some picnic tables on the bing next time!

• 2 weeks later...

Put my name down to play but haven't had a chance to get into Firhill to pay. Is it too late? Will there be someone at the POTY I can give the money too as that's the first chance I'm gona get?

I'll be in the Aitken Suite after the game on Saturday to collect any monies or names & monies - can you make that Stevie?