Transfer Rumours

firhillbevy

Willie Kinniburgh definately leaving after a successful trial with Strathclyde's finest. He had a fine start to the season before injury struck and has probably made a sensible long term decision. Best of luck for the future officer.

Willie Kinniburgh definately leaving after a successful trial with Strathclyde's finest. He had a fine start to the season before injury struck and has probably made a sensible long term decision. Best of luck for the future officer.

A bit of a shame for us, in that he developed from "Bombscare" into being a dependable centre-back, but we never saw the best of him due to injury. We need somebody else to fill that role, especially with Archie possibly expected to play less frequently next season.

Given that Cairney is all but gone, I wonder if McNamara might look again at Kiegan Parker as a replacement. Midfielder, scores goals, but a bit of a headbanger (would have been a great signing in the Lambie era!!) Seemingly was very impressed with him in a bounce game but didnt have the wonga to sign him. A guy in work is an Ayr supporter and he has been very impressed with him and his attitude since he joined. Interesting that Jackie was quoted that he couldnt bring him in at this stage in the article below

http://www.theglaswegian.co.uk/football/partick-thistle-fc/partick-thistle-news/2012/01/27/partick-thistle-end-interest-in-keigan-parker-as-transfer-budget-runs-dry-102692-23722839/

Ayr using him as an attacking midfielder according to workmate

In the two games we played against Ayr since Parker signed, he definitely played upfront. Perhaps he's been playing just behind the Hoor but I doubt he's been playing midfield, especially after looking at Ayr's recent lineups.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Alan, at least thats it confirmed that you are on the wind up with all your posts. Hyde is not a player, never has been a player, and never will be a player.

Jagfox, behave yourself on Rhys Weston.

Alan, at least thats it confirmed that you are on the wind up with all your posts. Hyde is not a player, never has been a player, and never will be a player.

Jagfox, behave yourself on Rhys Weston.

Anybody who wears pink tank tops is at the wind up as well....

Hyde is a donkey, wouldn't take him for my 5 a side team!

To be honest, don't think I'd take any of the players freed by Dundee.

Fotheringham played well when he played against us for Livi but he's got a bit of the "billy big baws" attitude about him.

Be good to sign up a few more experienced players, Hugh Murray would be ideal.

In the two games we played against Ayr since Parker signed, he definitely played upfront. Perhaps he's been playing just behind the Hoor but I doubt he's been playing midfield, especially after looking at Ayr's recent lineups.

At the end of the day it doesnt really matter where he plays. He can play in midfield, on the wing and up front so he would be a great addition to our squad......IF and it could be a big if, his head is screwed on

Hyde is a donkey, wouldn't take him for my 5 a side team!

To be honest, don't think I'd take any of the players freed by Dundee.

Fotheringham played well when he played against us for Livi but he's got a bit of the "billy big baws" attitude about him.

Be good to sign up a few more experienced players, Hugh Murray would be ideal.

Him and Ross were offered to us at the same time as Livi for the same deal (Petrol money) and we turned it down

At the end of the day it doesnt really matter where he plays. He can play in midfield, on the wing and up front so he would be a great addition to our squad......IF and it could be a big if, his head is screwed on

I don't think his head has been screwed on for a number of years. Better options out there.

I don't think his head has been screwed on for a number of years. Better options out there.

Seems to have done well at Ayr and to be honest, given our potential wage structure/ budget, I think he would be worth the risk given his ability to play in a few positions

Edited by Lindau