The Jubilee

hamiltonjag

The snivelling brown nose award must go to Rolf 'Jake The Peg' Harris for his thoroughly cringeworthy excessive and incessant fawning to the haricot bean at the concert last night, and he beat off some very serious competition, from eg Gary Barlow. Dire performance award goes to Cheryl Tweedy. I wasn't aware that she can't sing at all, as in at all.

Just as an aside, can anybody think of anything that the sour faced old sow has ever done for any of her subjects, especially those from the under-developed nations which fell under the governance of the Empire all those centuries ago? Answers on a postcard...

The snivelling brown nose award must go to Rolf 'Jake The Peg' Harris for his thoroughly cringeworthy excessive and incessant fawning to the haricot bean at the concert last night, and he beat off some very serious competition, from eg Gary Barlow. Dire performance award goes to Cheryl Tweedy. I wasn't aware that she can't sing at all, as in at all.

Just as an aside, can anybody think of anything that the sour faced old sow has ever done for any of her subjects, especially those from the under-developed nations which fell under the governance of the Empire all those centuries ago? Answers on a postcard...

she winds you up so job done :thumbsup2::tongue2:

Makes you feel proud to be part of a country so well respected around the world rather than a diddy independent nonenity.

Even fat Salmon felt obliged to be a part of the celebrations.

Last time I looked the UK was made up of 4 nations - a fact conveniently forgotten when you made your peurile point - and well respected enough to give the USA/Israel handers in illegal wars, rendition flights and regime change.

Us diddies will have our say in 2014 - and if the vote don't go your way don't feel obliged to stick around.

Makes you feel proud to be part of a country so well respected around the world rather than a diddy independent nonenity.

Why wouldn't he? To my mind he is always very quick to defend the Queen's relationship with Scotland.

I was in Dunoon for the jubilee. Some of the hotels etc had suspicious UJs and bunting etc, which was giving me the boak and allergies etc.... However, after a quick scout of the main street I decided that the pub with the pirate flag flying was a good bet. Nae bunting, nae UJs, nae jubilee dodgy rally on the telly, and playing Black Sabbath records to boot.

I'd rather be a diddy independent nonentity thank you very much.