One Thistle - North Stand Move

potty trained

I know u can't smoke in the stand.but can u smoke on the concourse bit at the side of the north stand?

Pretty sure nothing has been rubber stamped so far but it is work in progress. First stage would be to get a response from the police on the matter then take it from there.

I think OneThistle have done really well so far in communicating with the police so that they are satisfied with how both home and away fans leave the ground after the game etc. I would imagine they would have had some reservations on that. It's great news it has been given the green light I hope OneThistle and the Club can focus their attention on implementing similar relaxed attitudes to standing (like in Section 1 and 2 in the JHS) and the subject of trying to create a smokers area inbetween the Main stand and North stand.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and a few of my pals are starting an ultra group. I've already got a drum and a skull and crossbones flag in red and yellow, we're thinking of singing a few songs that the Green Brigade and others have made famous. We take our influences from the Ultras of Italy. You're welcome to join us.

Against Modern Football.

Ultras.jpg

Me and a few of my pals are starting an ultra group. I've already got a drum and a skull and crossbones flag in red and yellow, we're thinking of singing a few songs that the Green Brigade and others have made famous. We take our influences from the Ultras of Italy. You're welcome to join us.

Against Modern Football.

Ultras.jpg

if this is a wind up post and i'm being whoooshed then fair enough but if not can you tell me what modern football is?

Against Modern Football.

Ultras.jpg

Stop stealing mrD's good ideas! ;)

Against Modern Football.

Ultras.jpg

Looks like the club listened to you and decided to start them young. The new Thistle ultras will be aged 12-16 :)

Edited by little_miss_jag

Looks like the club listened to you and decided to start them young. The new Thistle ultras will be aged 12-16 :)

little_miss, shurley there's shome mistake.

I don't think that these are the uniforms for the children or shoorley they would have a bit more of the red and yellow to the look.

This must be the new babysitters for the creche!

Has it been confirmed whether or not that the North stand will be shut to U16's?

Hi Mate and Welcome to the Thistle Family :thumbsup2:

As per discussions with the Police U 6s are not allowed in the North Stand - there is a Singing Section for the 12-16 Year Olds in the Jackie Husband - Section 6 we are hoping the JHS will support our Youngsters when the singing starts.

ONE TEAM IN GLASGOW

Jim Alexander

Against Modern Football.

Ultras.jpg

I'm in: as long as there are no under-18s allowed