Anybody else get the feeling that the range of leisurewear on offer has gone stale? At the start there were some cracking t-shirts and polos, and since they're no longer on the rails or the online store presumably they sold out. I'd like to see some new stuff of similar quality.

A tshirt with "PTFC voted NO to Cheatco" on the front, and "PTFC Glasgow's Oldest Professional Football Team" on the back, with a couple of imaginative designs and images, would be a huge seller imo.

Oh hang, on just spotted a possible snag ..... :huh::unsure::bag:

:whistling:

And let's hope any new polo and training shirts is in Thistle colours, red and yellow - not red and white.

The quality and range were good but the colours often inappropriate. I'm guessing accies, airdrie and gyppo fans were offered the same shirts but with their own badge sewn on.

Agreed.

Never mind leisurewear, they dont even have home tops in kids sizes. Went in today with my daughter as she wanted a Jags top for her birthday. She had to settle for a Pee Tee soft toy instead.

Did they have a reason for it? Did they have an away top in her size? Bet she was gutted - there soft toy collection isn't even that great anymore!

I do find the lack of anything decent from Greaves disappointing but as a girl it always has been that way!

Edited by little_miss_jag

Did they have a reason for it? Did they have an away top in her size? Bet she was gutted - there soft toy collection isn't even that great anymore!

I do find the lack of anything decent from Greaves disappointing but as a girl it always has been that way!

Just said they were out of stock. He checked the stock in Greaves other stores as well but they had none. Strange considering the new season is nearly upon us. They did have the away top in kids sizes but she was adamant she wanted the home one.

Agree with the sentiments here - I've always headed for Greaves first thing (after a greasy spoon) in the city centre after catching the 06:55 from Bristol - and come away spending nowt or very little because it's not in the team colours.

Keep it simple, smart, well made but most of all in some sort of red/yellow/black combination. Nice new silk tie would be good, please, with some decent cuff links.

Now don't throw anything at me please, but they never did fulfill their promise of Thistle tartan scarves. I did my best but I got p*ssed off with it and gave up. I still love the idea though, but learned that diy is often the only way to go. Disappointing though maybe we can still do our own?

Now don't throw anything at me please, but they never did fulfill their promise of Thistle tartan scarves. I did my best but I got p*ssed off with it and gave up. I still love the idea though, but learned that diy is often the only way to go. Disappointing though maybe we can still do our own?

All it would take is a roll of Thistle tartan, and a wee wummin tae cut it into scarves and hem up the sides. Somebody could make a few bob out of that, I reckon!

Danke.

I was in the Sauchiehall St. branch earlier today. It definitely needs an injection of new merchandise. I was speaking to one of the staff who was saying that they are out of L sized long-sleeved home strips. I'm surprised that the club has allowed this to happen.