50/50 Draw For Season 2012/13

Fawlty Towers

50/50 tickets will be on sale at tomorrow's game, unfortunately something has come up and I won't be at the game but the other sellers will be more than happy to take your cash. Your support this season has been excellent and remembe that the profits from this go the important area of youth development at the club. As this is the last match before Christmas can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas.

Thanks as always for your support!

50/50 tickets will be on sale at tomorrow's game, unfortunately something has come up and I won't be at the game but the other sellers will be more than happy to take your cash. Your support this season has been excellent and remembe that the profits from this go the important area of youth development at the club. As this is the last match before Christmas can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas.

Thanks as always for your support!

You could make it merrier by selling me the winning ticket!

Brilliant effort by all the lads & lassies today, if my memory serves me right 1st prize was £416. Would just like to thank each and every one of you who take the time and the (financial) effort to support this cause. MERRY CHRISTMAS from all the gang, see you on Boxing Day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After a long break the 50/50 draw returns on Saturday and the club have put on a special second prize with an interesting way to win it:

"Don’t forget to purchase your 50/50 half-time draw tickets at Saturday’s match with Falkirk

There are two great prizes up for grabs.

First prize is the usual 50% of the proceeds of the draw.

Second prize this coming weekend is a month's membership for Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Glasgow Central

(formerly Greens at Finnieston).

There is a wee twist as well in claiming the second prize.

Three tickets will be pulled from the tombola and the holders of those tickets will be invited pitchside where they will find a small goal and a speed camera. They will each get two shots at the goal and the one with the fastest recorded shot will win the prize.

If you aren’t a winner still hold onto your tickets on Saturday. Everyone who buys a ticket can get a day pass for the gym but they need to phone first and quote their ticket number and PTFC 50/50 to claim that pass.

Proceeds from the 50/50 half-time draw are ring fenced for Youth Development, a vital part of the Club’s structure."

The winning number for the cash prize of £452 today was 144136, the mystery prize was 144145. Also, congratulations to the winner of the month's gym membership.

Thanks today to Malcolm McLean from the youth team who stood in for the regular seller in the North Stand who was unable to attend.

Just some figures for you as well. Last season we had 23 games at Firhill and the total amount the club got was £7,712 which meant an average cash prize of £335. This season we will also have 23 ghome games and currently the club has had £5,869 from those games which represents an average prize of £391. If we can continue like this we will break £9,000 for the season which given the financial climate is an excellent achievement.

Thanks, as always, for your support!

Tickets will be on sale at the game on Saturday as usual so please continue to support this as you have been doing as not only are you giving yourself a chance to win a cah prize but you are investing in the future of our club as the profits go to helping develop our young players.

Thanks for your support!

An excellent first prize of £445 today, thanks to everyone who purchased a ticket as your backing is really appreciated.

Winning numbers were:

1st: 143704

2nd: 146555

Also, apologies to those who were looking to purchase a ticket from myself between 1450 and kickoff but I ran out of tickets (I had the same number as last week which I thought would be enough given a smaller crowd but your support of this scheme meant that they were all gone by 1450).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After a long gap we have a home game to look forward to on Tuesday evening and that means that 50/50 tickets will be back on sale. Since that game we have seen 2 of our players picked for the Scotland U21 team and one of them, Stuart Bannnigan, came through our youth set up from under 16 level and, I think, we all look forward to the day we see a player who has come right through our youth set up getting capped at international level. To achieve that we need to have a strong youth set up and getting the maximum amount of money in to that area of the club is important so the more we can raise through the 50/50 draw the better.

Your support this season has been great and we are on course to beat last season's total by £1,500 and make £9,000 for the club so please keep up your backing for the remaining 7 games at Firhill this season.

Thanks for your support!

A first prize of £335 last evening which is a good effort considering it was a midweek game in the middle of the month. The winning numbers will be on the official site soon.

Thanks for your support!

Not 3335 as it says on the official site then ? :shok:

Edited by scotty

Like buses you wait for ages for a home game then two come at once. 50/50 tickets will be on sale again on Saturday but not from me as I will be enjoying hospitality however there will be a replacement and the regular sellers will all be there so make sure you get your ticket as we are looking to raise as much as possible for youth development this season as possible.

Thanks for your support!

Normally I would be here telling you the first prize and the winning numbers but I was too busy having my coffee and pie at that point today (not a prawn sandwhich) so I will have to wait until the details are posted on the website but I am sure you gave the sellers your usual excellent support today so a big "thank you" again.

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday the 2nd prize will be Ramsden Cup Final Hospitality for 2 - Aitken Suite, transport to/from match, etc!

The support for the 50/50 draw this season has been excellent and we need that to continue for the remaining 5 home games so that we exceed £9,000 raised for youth development. Developing our own young players is the way that the club will be going and the more money we can put in to this area the better.

Thanks for your support!

On Saturday the 2nd prize will be Ramsden Cup Final Hospitality for 2 - Aitken Suite, transport to/from match, etc!

The support for the 50/50 draw this season has been excellent and we need that to continue for the remaining 5 home games so that we exceed £9,000 raised for youth development. Developing our own young players is the way that the club will be going and the more money we can put in to this area the better.

Thanks for your support!

What's wrong with a ball??!!

Excellent 2nd prize; will be buying an extra couple of tickets.