50/50 Draw For Season 2012/13

Fawlty Towers

it was 2500 odd although it looked alot more, the jackie husband was pretty busy and there was quite a few more bodies in the north stand than normal.

It is always nigh on impossible to tell as a home fan sitting in the JHS what the crowd was !

Given the home form I would have hoped it would have been a few hundred higher.

Obviously Airdire had a few fans there today, how many and did they all leave at the same time ?

The winning numbers from yesterday's game:

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/october_2012/50_50_half-time_draw_winning_numbers

The crowd was 2,545 (first prize £400) and at the previous home game the figures were crowd 2,527 and prize £405 so we are fairly consistent at the moment in terms of how much we generate for youth development. Start saving your 50p pieces for the game against Cove Rangers on 3rd November!

Thanks for your support!

Looking for your thoughts regarding next week's match against Cove Rangers in the Cup.

With season tickets not being valid and the prices set at £10 for adults & £5 for concessions how do you think this will impact 50/50 tickets sales?

Some people who have a season ticket will now have to pay in whilst others who may pay in for some league games will be getting in for a lesser amount. If you have a season ticket and are attending will you still purchase tickets or if you are paying in will you use some of the £7 you would normally spend at a league match on tickets?

Your feedback is appreciated as it makes it easier for us to plan how many books to give the sellers and makes the admin a bit easier/quicker.

Edited by Fawlty Towers

Just to remind you that 50/50 tickets will be on sale as usual at tomorrow's game. After the last game's special 4 prizes we are back to the normal 2 prizes (1st: 50% of takings and 2nd: mystery prize). This season our youth teams have been doing very well and we have seen players from different age groups called in to National squads and your investment (because that is what it is) has played a big part in that.

Your support tomorrow would be very much appreciated and a few hudred pounds would make someone go home happier (and hopefully we will all be happy come the final whistle).

I guess the lower crowd will hit the amount taken. When available maybe the club could give up two tickets for the Ramsden final as prizes? Just a thought.

I'll get a few tomorrow, if I win I'll buy a season ticket. A win win scenario for the club :P

Given the crowd was less than 2,000 the first prize today of £395 was an excellent effort - thanks to everyone who purchased a ticket!

They will be up on the website but if you can't wait here are the numbers:

1st: 127338

2nd: 126324

Next week is a huge game and if we get a good turnout of fans (home and away) we could get close to the £500 mark for the first prize which would be a great achievement (so start putting your 50 pence pieces aside).

Thanks again for your continued support!

As you will have seen there are 3 prizes up for grabs on Saturday so if you can purchase a ticket (or two) we would very much appreciate that. Remember that the 50% of the takings which go to the club are ring fenced for youth development so as well as giving yourself a chance to win prizes you are also making an investment in the future of our club.

Thanks for your support!

Firstly I would like to thank Vicky and Ewan would stepped in today as two of our regular sellers were unable to make it.

The first prize today was £500 and that is the first time since I have been involved that we have reached that level so a big "thank you" to everyone who purchased a ticket today - your support really is appreciated.

The winning numbers will be up on the official site tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

For the match on Saturday we are back to 2 prizes and the "mystery prize" has been replaced with a meal for 2 at Torna Sorrento, Woodlands Road, Glasgow. Don't despair if you don't win on the day as if you take a 50/50 ticket along to the restaurant you will get a 10% discount.

The support for the 50/50 draw this season has really been great and we do appreciate it. The fact that the youth teams all seem to be performing well with players being called up to international squads is in no small measure due to your support over this and previous seasons and we hope that you will continue that support for the remainder of the season.

Thanks, as always, for your support!

Anticipating another good sized crowd at Firhill tomorrow so hopefully the cash prize will reflect that. On a personal note if you could bring the exact money that will save me having to take my gloves off to get your change and that would be appreciated - just joking as I am happy to take all coins and notes of the realm from you (but my fingers will be cold).

Thanks for your support!