Sensitive Souls

I reckon if he had left the Castle Greyskull part out then he would have been ok, mentioning Sevco is surely not punishable considering that is the name of the company.

Got to be that bit; after all, I vaguely remember them being referred to as sevco 5088 2 (following Peterhead 2) over the air at Firhill a week last Saturday.

Anyway, if they had any brains they'd be slightly more mindful of the question relating to ownership of the Castle in question. I'm pretty sure the dubious deal that saw Hunbrox and associated estate change hands for washers is an anomaly that won't be entirely lost on a certain creditor when they begin proceedings against messieurs Murray & Whyte in the coming months, notwithstanding an askance glance at the operations of Duff & Phelps. Not too sure how reversible, or otherwise, that 'transaction' might turn out to be, but if I was a citizen of New Bluecavesville, Govanshire, I might require the assistance of the occasional prescription drug to help me get my beauty sleep.

you do have to have some sympathy for the silly billies. With their new name and and a brand new club must have come a brand new social awareness and moral righteousness.

I don't suppose we'll ever hear any of them refer to the stadium in the east as Porkheid, the Piggery, The Big Jock Neu Camp or the San Giro now that they have claimed the moral high ground for themselves.

Diddies!

Re-instate Dave McIntosh NOW!

It rather flies in the face of the "nobody likes us we don't care" mantra that discharges from the supporters of Sevco/The Rangers FC - can't they not just get over it?

They are now adherents to a brand new club founded in 2012, if they want the history of the now defunct Glasgow Rangers then they can take the debt as well.

Sitting in the club yesterday with my (mostly hunnish) mates enjoying a good swally and watching the evening game on ESPN. Couldnae help poking a wee bit of fun at them when the screen read - Chel 2 Newc 0. I only said "I thought youse were playin the morra". Went down like Tulisa.

Humourless as well as sensitive.