Berwick Top Off Excellent Weekend

topcat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger...just read it could have been an even better weekend as Berwick got a goal disallowed.

Aye and there was sod all wrong with it....even Wiggie said he didnt know why it was disallowed (obstruction on Alexander gieven as the reason on ESPN....the guy never even touched him)

Yep its been a great weekend with the jags the only club in Scotland with a 100% record.....long may it continue!

yeah their second goal should never have been disallowed, I think the ref seen that the boy was going to score so blew the whistle to save the sevco from embarassment. seen it from 60 mins onwards and was well impressed with Berwick, Rangers were absolute shocking, I take back my statement that they would probably beat us!

yeah their second goal should never have been disallowed, I think the ref seen that the boy was going to score so blew the whistle to save the sevco from embarassment. seen it from 60 mins onwards and was well impressed with Berwick, Rangers were absolute shocking, I take back my statement that they would probably beat us!

Is there a video of the disallowed goal?

Poor sally reckons he needs more players to get them out this league (hes already signed 7) with a players wage bill aparently close to £70K a week already alot of talk of them going to lose £5million this season alone (and thats based on 35.000 punters at every home game), this team will never learn they ahave apparently 50 players and coaches on their books and god knows what the coaching team are taking home a year, can see another "Crisis for Scottish football" round the corner

Poor sally reckons he needs more players to get them out this league (hes already signed 7) with a players wage bill aparently close to £70K a week already alot of talk of them going to lose £5million this season alone (and thats based on 35.000 punters at every home game), this team will never learn they ahave apparently 50 players and coaches on their books and god knows what the coaching team are taking home a year, can see another "Crisis for Scottish football" round the corner

quick form an spl2 as the rangers are skint and in trouble.