Crowd For Cowdenbeath Match

Fawlty Towers

Nothing wrong with confidence, especially with the way our team are playing. There may be dips over the season but we will win more than we draw and lose this season which will have us in the championship mix come May. Barring injury crises.

Tell all the folk you know, we're top of the league and the auld firm are no :P

Winning games and good football is the ultimate selling point for a football club. I'd be disappointed with a crowd less than 2,500 on Saturday so grab a loved one, friend or wean(that you know) along to the game :)

Edited by jagfox

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's going to disagree with that?

Leave it up to the media to mention the 100% record, even the shoddiest of journos can read league tables. A hard fact is we're only 3pts ahead of Dunfermline who have played one more away game than us. That's not me being pessimistic just pointing out a fact.

We are 3 pts ahead of the Pars because we beat them 1-0 at East End Park. That's not me being optimistic, just pointing out a fact. :happy2:

The more pertinent fact is that we have beaten the 4 bottom clubs. The Pars have beaten the 4 clubs above them.

I see what you mean and should have been clearer. My point is that the Pars have beaten the 4 clubs above the 4 that we have beaten.

i dont think that livi, falkirk and hamilton will be any way near the posn they are now after about 15 games BUT you never know.

i just think we should enjoy it now while we can, who knows where we will be near the end and if it all goes wrong they will still rip the pish out of us so make the most of it now

Can't see a bigger crowd than the Accies game, lucky if Cowden bring 100.

Cowdenbeath have made a decent start so they might bring more fans than we might normally expect but it is really up to us as the home support to get as many people along for a team playing great stuff and holding a 100% league record!