p12tfc

Here we go again. A game we should be winning but will probably be very tough. Already people on p&b saying well win 4-0 etc...

Cowdenbeath will be no mugs. They have already had 2 3-0 wins on the road granted they were at airdrie and dumbarton.

What i would say though is they seem to concede a lot against the better attacking teams in the league. 4 against both morton and the pars.

Im as hopeful as the next fan for another 3 or 4 niller but in reality would be happy to be heading home with a scrappy 10

Feet on the ground guys

Here we go again. A game we should be winning but will probably be very tough. Already people on p&b saying well win 4-0 etc...

Cowdenbeath will be no mugs. They have already had 2 3-0 wins on the road granted they were at airdrie and dumbarton.

What i would say though is they seem to concede a lot against the better attacking teams in the league. 4 against both morton and the pars.

Im as hopeful as the next fan for another 3 or 4 niller but in reality would be happy to be heading home with a scrappy 10

Feet on the ground guys

Agreed, but 9 will also be fine!

aslong as we play the way weve been playing we should do ok

however i dont want the lads getting complacent due to our current win

never show up to a game expecting a win

look at celtic on saturday

Excellent point - I hope Jackie Mac is pointing towards the Old Firm performances this season to highlight the danger of being complacement.

So far they clearly have the right attitude and I'm sure it will continue.

I expect us to win this fixture, but we will have to continue with the team's current drive, commitment and skill to achieve a win.

Wee bit of pressure in that if they win they get within three points. I think the team and manager can cope with that. They have beaten the teams round about them and lost to the Pars(still my promotion favourites) and the Ton who are mid-table dross at best.

No score line prediction but we should win, especially if Doolaninho or Son of Joe is back. Full 90 wouldn't do Linford any harm mind and he might grab a goal or two.

Forza Thistle!

Hopefully, this is the year when we shake off the tag of the great unpredictables. I want to be able to pick Thistle on my fixed odds for once; haven't done that for well over twenty years.

I don't like the term 'banana skin' for a game but.........

Our record against Cowdenbeath in 2010/11 was poor - 4 points from 12 if my memory is correct.

Our record v cowdenbeath as far as i can remember is pretty poor, from what i remember we usually struggle against them. I'll accept a scrappy 1-0 win right now

We've been in the league once with them since 1930's. We picked up 4 points from 12.

We have won every cup tie against them for the last 17 years.

How is that a "poor record"?

I think you'll find the poster's on Pnb saying it'll be easy are kids/alias's or Wind up merchants.

As sure as a bear shits in the wood we will lose a game but I will be massively disappointed if its this game. Genuine title contenders,which we are,don't lose at home to Cowdenbeath. Morton away is the sort of game we could lose but in the form we are in and the style which we are playing in, we can go into every game thinking we an win...........happy days!

We've been in the league once with them since 1930's. We picked up 4 points from 12.

We have won every cup tie against them for the last 17 years.

How is that a "poor record"?

I think you'll find the poster's on Pnb saying it'll be easy are kids/alias's or Wind up merchants.

Nice of you to miss out the awful 1-0 defeat at firhill in the scottish cup when we were spl and they were div 3 i also remember a cup tie in 70's where we needed an injury time goal to equalise ( not sure if it was that or a winner) . Think we got to the semi finals that year. Also 4 points from 12 is not a good record against a team that were ultimately relegated

Nice of you to miss out the awful 1-0 defeat at firhill in the scottish cup when we were spl and they were div 3 i also remember a cup tie in 70's where we needed an injury time goal to equalise ( not sure if it was that or a winner) . Think we got to the semi finals that year. Also 4 points from 12 is not a good record against a team that were ultimately relegated

We're talking about recent past, not the dark dingy days of terracing.

We have a better manager, a better team than we did in that one season we've played them since the 1930's.

We're talking about recent past, not the dark dingy days of terracing.

We have a better manager, a better team than we did in that one season we've played them since the 1930's.

Im not on a downer and think we are gonna lose but i hate all the we are gonna win by 3 4 or 5. Lets be honest our recent past record of 4 points from 12 aint good

Im not on a downer and think we are gonna lose but i hate all the we are gonna win by 3 4 or 5. Lets be honest our recent past record of 4 points from 12 aint good

Different teams. Different managers. Different styles.

We should leave the past where it is; in the past.

We will win easily.

Our recent record against Cowden is pretty bad, let's be honest. Not just that cup game at Firhill that we lost, but we also looked a bit shaky against them in the 5-2 Paul Tosh game, and we were poor against them in the league 2 seasons ago. Having said that, if our approach is correct, I expect us to win. Maybe not by 3 or 4, but win nevertheless.