Who Do You Want The Jags To Draw In The Ramsden's Semis?

kni

I imagine the mid week game against Morton would be moved to the Wednesday and then of course we would have a re-arranged game against Raith Rovers mid week aswell. Will be tough if the league is tight but maybe we could do a County and have the league in the bag by the end of March.

Don't you mean the end of December?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking ahead, and all being well, where would a PTFC Vs QoS final likely be played?

Somerset? Killie if they're not playing at home that day I suppose (and the SFL go for an SPL ground).

Think we'd be looking at Hamilton or Airdrie realistically. But don't count your chickens!

Somerset? Killie if they're not playing at home that day I suppose (and the SFL go for an SPL ground).

Think we'd be looking at Hamilton or Airdrie realistically. But don't count your chickens!

They use SPL grounds for the final - st Johnston has been used when they were in the SPL.

I imagine it would be Livingston or Kilmarnock due to the size of the grounds. Cannot see it being somerset.

Edited by little_miss_jag

From purely a spectator/footballing perspective, I would say the most ideal option would be Livi. Great pitch and a decent atmosphere can be generated in the ground. Obviously the big drawback is the fact there is nowhere to bevvy pre and post-match.

What about St Mirren's new ground?

From purely a spectator/footballing perspective, I would say the most ideal option would be Livi. Great pitch and a decent atmosphere can be generated in the ground. Obviously the big drawback is the fact there is nowhere to bevvy pre and post-match.

What about St Mirren's new ground?

That would be a pain for QoS. Though if we and Arbroath go through then Livi, EEP, San Starko or Falkirk could all be suitable.

They use SPL grounds for the final - st Johnston has been used when they were in the SPL.

I imagine it would be Livingston or Kilmarnock due to the size of the grounds. Cannot see it being somerset.

Pretty sure the SPL grounds bit is past tense. With that in mind, I'll guess Falkirk or Livi. Maybe Falkirk, seeing as Livi had it last year.

Other all seater SFL grounds which are closer for both;

NDP - too wee for the occasion?

Broadwood - Does plastic pitch rule it out?

Broomfield - See Broadwood.

They always try and use an SFL ground where possible, so that the money stays in the SFL. But the last couple of times Perth has been the best option in terms of travel for both sets of fans. If we were to play QOS in the final i reckon livi would be the most likely bet.

Livi or Airdrie it would be with both sets of fans wanting Ayr.

They always try and use an SFL ground where possible, so that the money stays in the SFL. But the last couple of times Perth has been the best option in terms of travel for both sets of fans. If we were to play QOS in the final i reckon livi would be the most likely bet.

I reckon Hamilton would be big enough tbh. Out of all four teams left in it I could only imagine us bringing more than 3,000 to a Challenge Cup final, but we'd probably still only beat 3,000 a baw-hair.