Dumbarton Game All Ticket

Sam Leitch Loyal

As I said on a thread elsewhere, you can make sure of a seat at the last game of the season by booking hospitality now at £49 per head. Or, if you're the barmaid in the Woody, you can flicker your eyelashes at me.

I'm still trying to work out which Woody barmaid it is that so many people on here find attractive........the blonde milf?

• Like 1

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/december_2012/dumbarton_ticket_information

So we're getting 765 tickets!

There will be a mad scramble for tickets, that's for sure.

Now, let's say the next game there is a title decider. It would be mayhem, I think if they didn't get temporary stands in on at least 2 sides they would have to move the game surely.

And of course you know for sure.

I'm not saying that they wouldn't move the game or build temporary stands. I'm just saying they wouldn't have to. They're under no obligation to accomodate as many Thistle fans as possible.

Smaller grounds hold title deciders all the time, yet very rarely(if at all) do they move it to a bigger ground. Prime Example is when the Old Firm win titles away from CP/Ibrox. They could fill out multiple times but they take their tickets and get on with it.

When was the last time a title deciding game was moved to a bigger stadium?

ETA: I personally think it'll be won before the last day of the season.

Edited by G SUS

You can see about 90% of the pitch from the old gun emplacement on the N of the Castle rock.

Don't think Historic Scotland keep it open after dark in the winter, but if it comes to the game in May that would be a laugh.

I'm sure there will be at least one Thistle flag flying from the Rock come May :D

Capacity 2020 and we get a maximum of 865 - how does that work?

Surely can't be 1155 Dumbarton regulars including the hospitality, and I can't imagine that it would need to be heavily segregated if at all.

Home attendances (sorry to get into this again) against Dunfermline and Falkirk managed 1021 and 1041 and Morton 1188 - even if/when we sell out our allocation, I can imagine they'll be quite a few empty seats - do they just not want home fans outnumbered by away?

Can't see the demand for the January match being that great. Every Thistle fans that wants to see the match will be able to, even if that means a small number sitting with the Dumbarton fans.

The chances of the title coming down to last game of the season are odds against, so no point worrying about it now.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Would the trophy be presented at this game even when we win the league before then??

If we win it before the last game then surely it'll be presented at our last home game?

Edit - Which is against Dunfermline the previous week. That could be the clincher.

Edited by H Wragg

I would have thought Dumbarton would have split it 50/50, but whatever.

When you think about it though, I don't think there will be a mad rush this time around. Our travelling support has been around the 900 mark for local-ish games (I know we took 1400 to Hamilton, but that was a Friday night), so while some folk will be disappointed, it probably won't be the huge number we're talking about.

May in another matter, though.

Capacity 2020 and we get a maximum of 865 - how does that work?

The location of hospitality is above the tunnel. Depending on numbers would squeeze it onto "our" side of the tunnel. The two issues i can see is segregation(Us and Cowdenbeath are only places where piestalls/toilets are shared between the two supporters), and having to cross the tunnel area if you are on the Dumbarton side with your ticket(since we'd all be coming in the one end)

If we win it before the last game then surely it'll be presented at our last home game?

Edit - Which is against Dunfermline the previous week. That could be the clincher.

Nah it'll be won before then. If i was to be pushed i'd predict Falkirk away, exactly mirroring our 2001/02 promotion.

I bloody hope so..I've just realised i will be on holiday on May 4th..didnt take into account when booking in the summer that we would be winning the league!!!

I cannot understand why the club are not selling these tickets at the home game on the 2nd Jan. Would make more sense and be far more convient for those who want to go.

I am at work that day till half 5 so hopefully by the time I get to Firhill theres still plenty left!

Probably because they won't have them.

ETA: The tickets have still to be printed, delivered, paid for and checked. With the very restricted opening hours of the office, throughout the festive period then that's another likely cause to delay.

Edited by G SUS

Probably because they won't have them.

ETA: The tickets have still to be printed, delivered, paid for and checked. With the very restricted opening hours of the office, throughout the festive period then that's another likely cause to delay.

I get all that but if they made it so that you could buy them at thehome game and pick them up at a later date I wouldn't mind. I know I will probably get a ticket just worried that I will miss this game!

I get all that but if they made it so that you could buy them at thehome game and pick them up at a later date I wouldn't mind. I know I will probably get a ticket just worried that I will miss this game!

You'll get a ticket no bother, they won't sell out at the ST stage.