Just In V Livingston

Camallain

Quite possibly our best performance of the season. We simply blew Livi away in the first half. Superb performances from Erskine, Lawless & Paton but in all honesty there was not a single failure in red & yellow today. Six goals, six different scorers and another special goal from Chris Erskine! What a change from the days when if Liam Buchanan didn’t score then Thistle didn’t score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aSYTQ-i3hw

Edited by Camallain
  • Like 3

Not sure which thread to post on. What's happened to Livingston. They were really poor and didn't create anything. If it hadn't been for a slip by Balatoni(I think) it would have been another clean sheet. No failures in the team today. The Firhill pitch was in not bad nick today apart from the goalmouth and I think helped us play like we did at the start of the season. The stand outs were Lawless, Muirhead and Welsh. O'Donnel had a much better game too and apart from a couple of times getting into trouble, Craigen had a really decent game.

• Members
Want to see our 5th again, looked like Erskine did something ridiculous in the build up but hard to appreciate from the other end of the ground.

See Camalian's other video after he chipped the defender he backheeled a pass to Doolan who passed back to him again to score.

Outstanding win, Lawless and Paton for me were the stick outs. Welsh n Craigen had a good game too. Livi were awful, that keeper is awful.

Think Forbes will struggle to get back in team, Craigen will be hard to drop.

Delighted for archie, the players are really trying for him, optimistic for the rest of the season.

Lots of Welsh fans at the game today certainly helped push the attendance up. Glad they seen a good game.

There were quite a few new faces around me today and from some of the chat it was clear they were visitors.

One big guy wearing a Thistle scarf picked on a

young Livi fan half his size and age for a square go outside. Real tough guy eh!

Way beyond the usual banter between fans and eventually the stewards had to step in.

I was hoping he would be shown outside as he was just an embarrassment.

Do us a favour pal and go support another team - one on the other side of the river

sounds ideal for you.

Young Welsh couple behind me had been to see Newco earlier.

Glad they finally got to see a decent game.

Did the club actively encourage Welsh fans?

These 2 said they had picked something up on Twitter from the club.

If so, we'll done to the club for this wee initiative, must have swelled the crowd quite a bit. And good to see the banner in the North stand.

If so, we'll done to the club for this wee initiative, must have swelled the crowd quite a bit. And good to see the banner in the North stand.

Wales, north or south, would be a great trip for a couple of pre-season games. The beaches on the Gower peninsular are spectacular.

What was the Ruccas after the second goal? More silly wee boys going over the top slagging away fans?? Looked like it to me.

Easy win, game over after the second.Paton rusty at first but superb most of the Game. Welsh a different player when he's in rather than forbes. Craigans corners looked decent to me so do we need forbes based on that?

I was banging on about it on the main Cardiff City forum for ages,

Great team performance!

Best I've seen lawless play in ages, ran the show in the first half.

O'donnell looked a bit better than he had in recent weeks but still not playing as well has he can.

It will be tough to drop craigen now.

Anyone know where I can find the here we go song we play?

Great team performance!

Best I've seen lawless play in ages, ran the show in the first half.

O'donnell looked a bit better than he had in recent weeks but still not playing as well has he can.

It will be tough to drop craigen now.

Anyone know where I can find the here we go song we play?

Lots of Welsh fans at the game today certainly helped push the attendance up. Glad they seen a good game.

Talking to a couple of Welsh guys in the queue for the turnstiles. they'd been at Ibrox for the early kickoff and asked the ticket seller what it was like. 'You want the truth?' She said 'I'll save you seventeen quid - its totally shit in there'.

Loved their singing ( the Welsh are good at it apparently) - Can we watch you every week?'

There were quite a few new faces around me today and from some of the chat it was clear they were visitors.

One big guy wearing a Thistle scarf picked on a

young Livi fan half his size and age for a square go outside. Real tough guy eh!

Way beyond the usual banter between fans and eventually the stewards had to step in.

I was hoping he would be shown outside as he was just an embarrassment.

Do us a favour pal and go support another team - one on the other side of the river

sounds ideal for you.

The big guy picking on the 4 Livi fans who were telling our kids to f off amongst other things was me. I am embarrased about it and yes it is behavour akin to old firm. I can assure you I am a Jags fan have been going for 30years home and away so leave off the lecture. The red mist came down as I don't like kids being abused verbally let alone physically. If I spoiled your enjoyment of our magnificent performance I humbly apologise.

• Like 5

Good game , Livi were just awful , hope they do a lot better against Moron, good to see O'donnell picking his game up at last, and my favourite wee Lawless was tireless as usual, six different scorers is fabulous, Archie has surpassed my expectations by a mile and the singing in the North stand said it all, "who the f**k is Macnamara ? " .....classic !!! Sympathis with Gordie, would've done the same myself !!!