Gate Reciepts

Jagsman

Just in? What was the crowd. There must have been 9000 there tonight. I was right at the end of the city end so difficult to see the other end but the North was packed and fair play to Morton they just about filled the main. Pretty shitty game but the tension was unbearable at times!!!

Just in? What was the crowd. There must have been 9000 there tonight. I was right at the end of the city end so difficult to see the other end but the North was packed and fair play to Morton they just about filled the main. Pretty shitty game but the tension was unbearable at times!!!

they did fill the main stand and they had an overspill in the JHS. Must have been over 2000 of them! Fair play to them!

they did fill the main stand and they had an overspill in the JHS. Must have been over 2000 of them! Fair play to them!

I had a quick glance at the Morton forum - a poster was moaning (with good cause) that their support last night wouldn't have been far short of the combined attendance at their last two home games - and the money would've gone straight into "Partick's pockets". Chortle - thanks very much chaps.

must have made about £125k surely profit could be close this season

I reckon 125k is a bit optimistic - take off 1500 ST holders and same again for under 16s (free entry) leaves about 6k paying in at the gate of whom a quarter or therby would be youths - more like 90k ... minus tax, cops, stewarding, tags for all and another fair chunk comes off the bottom line.

must have made about £125k surely profit could be close this season

Remember though there must have been a large under 16 contingent last night plus police costs etc more likely to be we made about £85k - still an excellent amount and we must have made £55k from the sunday final - so possibly £140k in the space of 7 days pretty good going

I have feint memories, possibly misguided, of Propco or Europa or who ever owns it get the revenue from the use of the main stand? I would like to be proved wrong on this point ;)

Propco own the South Terrace and Main Stand (of which the club is a shareholder) but loan it to the club long term and get no revenue from it in any way. Europa don't own any part of the stadium or the club and do not get any direct revenue from the club or stadium events. Europa are a sub contractor to the club and deliver facilities management services to the club and get paid for what we do by the club.