2 Goals In Last Few Mins To Win A Game

jaggy

What about 3 in the last 8 mins I think and nearly a winner v Gretna a few years ago at home in a 3-3 draw.

Most real fans were there to witness it lol some left apparently :thumbdown:

Loved that Gretna game- I remember I couldn't muster more than a muted cheer when slippers McConologue scored what I recall was a lovely goal. Went mental thereafter. We've come a long way from then

What about 3 in the last 8 mins I think and nearly a winner v Gretna a few years ago at home in a 3-3 draw.

Most real fans were there to witness it lol some left apparently :thumbdown:

we did similar twice v clyde when they played at Firhill, but none of the fit with what i oriiginally asked ;-)

we did similar twice v clyde when they played at Firhill, but none of the fit with what i oriiginally asked ;-)

One of my earliest memories was a game at home against Hearts. We were 2 nil down at half time and came back to win 3-2 in 2nd half.

All I remember was I was wee and Donald Park played for us at the time.

I also remember I was in the enclosure at front of the main stand which was ,,,, if my memory serves me correct an extra 25p to get into !

Anyone else enjoy the old enclosure ?

I loved it in those days cos it got you closer to the players !

Edited by Jaggy1967

The opposite has happened a few times though. There was a game at Firhill vs St Johnstone. I think it was a night game. One up going into stoppage time and Hardie scored twice.Also a New Years game at Ibrox in 70's. one up very near the end when I left. Didn't realised we lost unti. Got home. Gutted

Rugby Park in 72/73: 2-0 down with less than 10 minutes to go. Dennis, Joe Craig (only his 2nd goal for the club according to Official History) and Stevie Chalmers scored to win 3-2. I can remember this more clearly than many matches in the last few years!

Edited by weebaldie

Rugby Park in 72/73: 2-0 down with less than 10 minutes to go. Dennis, Joe Craig (only his 2nd goal for the club according to Official History) and Stevie Chalmers scored to win 3-2. I can remember this more clearly than many matches in the last few years!

Brilliant info.

So it could be nearly 40 years since we last came back in the last few minutes like this.