Ian Mccol

dibble

I do think a lot of credit should go Ian considering the number of players who have performed so well this season were brought in by him. Despite some of his weakness he always had a good eye for a player. The list is I think

Erskine

Doolan.

Conrad

Fox

Sinclair

Paton

Any others?

Yep, McCall started the ball rolling, carried on by McNamara, now we have Archie and Shaggy who could be the best of the lot but they need to hit the ground running next season......but hey we will bother about all that in August. Archie still to be tested in the market though the signings of McMillan and Dowie (especially) have proved to be pivotal in the last few games!!

Yep, McCall started the ball rolling, carried on by McNamara, now we have Archie and Shaggy who could be the best of the lot but they need to hit the ground running next season......but hey we will bother about all that in August. Archie still to be tested in the market though the signings of McMillan and Dowie (especially) have proved to be pivotal in the last few games!!

Yes, hard to see how those signings could have been bettered at that crucial stage of the season. Exactly what was needed when we needed them.

Was saying this to my missus last night that it's funny how McCall signed a lot of these players and couldn't get them to play as well. Wonder if it was him who spotted the talent or a scout? if it was him he should do that, far better at picking talent than managing a team.

I wonder why he left? Anyone any ideas?

"Personal reasons". I think it had something to do with his family. But instead of wondering about how much McCall gets when players he signed get transfered, we should thank him for providing us with the players that he did.

Now I wonder how well Archie is at picking and signing players. I hope we can stay in the SPL longer than the last time.