Championship Scarves

Third Lanark

I'm never buying another scarf again....record this year

Matches attended 8

Scarfs Lost 4

Matches i drank at 4

Just can't figure out why I keep losing them :o

I take it it's the 4 matches you didn't drink at that you lost the scarves? You'll just need to drink at them all next year and you'll be fine.

Keep an eye out for the stall at the bottom of the South Drive.

Great to see it back selling a wide range of scarves, hats and flags.

They certainly produce stuff that many folk are happy to buy (decent range of scarves, hats, flags, badges). Just a shame that the club doesn't do likewise.

• Like 1

Jeezuuzzz,

Has anybody bought, or does anybody know anybody who has bought, one of these???:

http://www.savile-ro...ck-thistle-p338

For that price I'd be looking at between 5 and 10 scarves!

I have one, but didn't pay quite as much as that for it.

If you've paid that kind of money for it you do, however, have very good reason to check before leaving the pub that it is still in your possession.

Jeezuuzzz,

Has anybody bought, or does anybody know anybody who has bought, one of these???:

http://www.savile-rogue.com/scotland-league-c9/partick-thistle-c152/yellow-red-and-black-classic-cashmere-football-scarf-in-the-colours-of-partick-thistle-p338

For that price I'd be looking at between 5 and 10 scarves!

Cheers - I was looking at them a couple of years ago when compiling my Christmas list but they never had anything approaching Thistle colours (they had a Watford one but can't remember what was wrong with that). I'll bookmark that for this year.

I got one for my old man for Christmas. It's the kind of thing you want but can't really justify spending the money on so is a good thing to get as a gift. They look really good too as have a cool faded look like an old photograph. I tried it on before I gave it to him and almost kept it, I'd never tried a cashmere scarf before, it's unbelievable. If you've never tried one go to John Lewis or somewhere and try one. It's like a little having bit of heaven wrapped around your neck.

Cheers - I was looking at them a couple of years ago when compiling my Christmas list but they never had anything approaching Thistle colours (they had a Watford one but can't remember what was wrong with that). I'll bookmark that for this year.

I think you'll find it is still identical to the Watford scarf they offer.

If I paid that amt I wouldn't take it out the box!

It costs less than 20 cigarettes a day for a week or a fortnight's worth of coffees from Starbucks, but many people wouldn't baulk at either of those expenditures.

I've had my scarf for about 4 years and it still looks and feels great.

And no, I don't work for the company.

• Members

Ah Tommy of the South Coast ... you are not the Tommy I was replying to ..... that's Tommy (Topcat) Currie of Glasgow and Middle East coast of Qatar :D

Shuggiue, my name's not Tommy and I don't have any scarves either. I do however accept cash for free if you have any spare? :D