The Star And Garter On Saturday

Big Dave

One of the disadvantages of living well out the city missing nights like these. :(

Incidentally I was down at the Firhill Cup on Sunday and I popped into the S & G for a belated hair of the dug. There were only two people in the pub and one was serving. Call yourselves real fans? No broken chairs, no vandalism, no scrapping amongst yourselves, no flares. Should all be ashamed! Even the one customer, who had been in the night before, was full of praise telling me all about the players bringing the Cup in and posing for snaps with fans outside.

Three days in the life of the S & G...Saturday the GOOD, Sunday the BAD (well for trade anyway), Monday the UGLY.

Totally and utterly magnifico.

Couldn't make Saturday - still a wee bit 'delicate' from the previous Saturday.

When you see some of the balloons they award gongs to for 'services' to this or that, it's disgraceful that they haven't yet awarded CBEs or whatever to the S&G bar staff for services to football. Every one a hero.

Monni Thistle.

Great 2nd vid clip! I seemed remarkably sober looking during that. What a mess I was in half an hour later. I wonder when these scenes could happen again. A qualification for Europe perhaps?

Much like yourself.

I fell in with two guys I hadn't met for a few years. Can't remember leaving but it was fairly early. I woke up in my hotel at 1.30am. Done my usual search, boots, wallet, phone, teeth. All present and correct. I'm now trying to convince my wife I'm the guy behind the pillar. Great day great atmosphere great staff great bar great football club.