Kyle Hutton

Lindau

I think he said somethin slaggin the fans at for the abuse they gave the players after culter. That sort of reaction stuff doesnt bother me that much, yeh the fans travelled a LONG way and watched a pretty poor performance, but I'm sure they weren't quiet little angels themselves. Usual fickleness of the football fan, we can shout and scream whatever we want, we pay our money, but no-one's allowed to react in the heat of the moment, just sit there and take it.

He said that Thistle fans need to take a look at themselves after the game, which was one of the worst in the history of the club.

I am glad he is so outspoken against his current club.... oh wait he wouldn't dare do that.

At a push, a mid-first division team is his level.

I recall Hutton saying at the time that he thought the Thistle fans were being harsh on the players by booing them off at Culter - hardly crime of the century.

He doesnt seem to have done that well at Rangers last season - but to be fair was their really any standout player then.

He knows Archie well and knows the club, has had experience playing in the SPL and I though did very well when he played for us, I certainly wouldnt be against us signing Hutton at all

• Like 1

He said that Thistle fans need to take a look at themselves after the game, which was one of the worst in the history of the club.

I am glad he is so outspoken against his current club.... oh wait he wouldn't dare do that.

At a push, a mid-first division team is his level.

The game itself wasn't by any stretch of imagination the worst played by a Jags team. Plainly the result wasn't the worst tho' of course could nearly well have been. From the team that kicked off that game eight will be playing SPL football this season, a ninth was David Rowson and a tenth our manager. So actually Hutton, who was cup tied that day, actually has a point.

No way would I or any sane fan blame our supporters for venting their anger at what happened. I was there and displayed my displeasure alongside others but what you're saying only increases my opinions about Hutton. The head scapegoat that day if I mind correctly (Bannigan) is now our most bankable asset, four others will be first choice first team players this season and I think most of us would welcome the likes of Erskine, Cairney & Paton back.

Clearly Hutton in supporting his short term colleagues had a point now proven. Guy's just gone further up in my estimation.

• Like 4

The game itself wasn't by any stretch of imagination the worst played by a Jags team. Plainly the result wasn't the worst tho' of course could nearly well have been. From the team that kicked off that game eight will be playing SPL football this season, a ninth was David Rowson and a tenth our manager. So actually Hutton, who was cup tied that day, actually has a point.

No way would I or any sane fan blame our supporters for venting their anger at what happened. I was there and displayed my displeasure alongside others but what you're saying only increases my opinions about Hutton. The head scapegoat that day if I mind correctly (Bannigan) is now our most bankable asset, four others will be first choice first team players this season and I think most of us would welcome the likes of Erskine, Cairney & Paton back.

Clearly Hutton in supporting his short term colleagues had a point now proven. Guy's just gone further up in my estimation.

Was Conrad not the guy who took the rap?

Never really bought into the hype about him when he played with us. Thought he was a tidy player but nothing more. I think Paton played Hutton's role in the team to far greater effect last season.

Not entirely worried about him not being great at Sevco as we all know they are managed by an absolute trumpet.

• Like 3

Never really bought into the hype about him when he played with us. Thought he was a tidy player but nothing more. I think Paton played Hutton's role in the team to far greater effect last season.

Not entirely worried about him not being great at Sevco as we all know they are managed by an absolute trumpet.

You can a good tune out of a trumpet though! McCoist???????????????.

I think he'd be a good signing. What McNamara did well for us was signing players who were getting to an age where they were in need of first team football, but weren't getting the chance to prove themselves at a higher level (see Lawless, O'Donnell, et al). Hutton is in a similar situation, and we've already seen first hand that he has the potential to be a very good player indeed. Not to mention that there's a glaring big gap in the team for a player of his position. Such a player would have been strangled by the atmosphere and environment at Sevco last season, so I wouldn't read too much into his failings in the 3rd division. I'd be surprised and disappointed if we weren't looking seriously at this one, especially given the calibre of some of Saturday's trialists.