Things I'm Looking Forward To.

Okay to try and stop us getting all caught up the negative that is pervading the air let's have a thread that can only be positive. So what are you looking forward to next season?

I'm looking forward to see the vast majority of our players flourishing and improving. I think potentially we can win a cup or come close enough for me to walk to the bottom of the road to see the Thistle at Hampden and not against Queens Park. I'm looking forward to coming in from the pub on a Saturday night, rewinding goals over an over again from that days' great victory. I'm looking forward to driving my wife nuts by watching Alba tv and listening to the Gaelic commentary. I'm looking forward to having a few beers with my brother and nephew . . and my son if I can drag him away from his girlfriend.

I'm looking forward to winning another autographed ball and after months still not knowing who has signed it.

Almost forgot I'm looking forward to beating Dundee United and seeing the flag being hoisted on August 3rd.

will we be on alba now we're in the premiership? Im looking forward to visiting hibs, hearts, aberdeen and st mirren (another stadium to tick of the list) instead of greenock, cowdenbeath, airdrie and livingston! also to hopefully see how these young boys step up to the mark and make a name for themselves, I think we'll struggle big time but I'd have it over being in the first division again!

will we be on alba now we're in the premiership? Im looking forward to visiting hibs, hearts, aberdeen and st mirren (another stadium to tick of the list) instead of greenock, cowdenbeath, airdrie and livingston! also to hopefully see how these young boys step up to the mark and make a name for themselves, I think we'll struggle big time but I'd have it over being in the first division again!

Inverness is a very pleasant day out/weekend away too.

looking forward to

seeing our youngsters replicate the highs of last season (maybe not as often, but believe we will be treated to some scintillating moments throughout season).

visiting some grounds haven't been at in a decade or more, plus SMP

the opportunity to watch back some games in their entirety or extended highlights

the colour and volume of the north stand (keep the NS R&Y all season, lets not give it up)

getting it right up some of the socalled bigger teams and their supporters

the banter

a cup final win and qualifying for europe

jimmy craigen winning SPFL young player of the year

doolan finishing highest scorer in league

judas mcnamara and snake united f*cking it up

the bridge coming home

and a few scoops along the way

we are live on alba v hearts.

Like others looking forward to seeing mostly the same guys that won us the league playing top flight football. We weren't supposed to win the league last season with youngsters. We aren't supposed to stay in the Premier league having not made "big name " signings. So it'll be largely the same bunch of guys that'll be hopefully proving a lot of people wrong.

Not at all, I hope he does as well.

Would we have been able to have a sell on clause in his contract given he left at the end of his contract with us?

No. As Dundee Utd would have their contract directly between the club and Erskine.