Rangers Chasing 4 Trophies . Oops 3

The Sunnylaw Jag

What chance we'll hear one of their muppets saying something like the Ramsden's cup is the new champions league? Somehow, for Sevco and their fellow travelers, I think that would going too far even for them. Suppose they'll just have to content themselves moaning about how everyone hates them. Thing is they do.

i spoke to a rangers fan today. He said that the 50 grand fine they got was unfair and that Hearts and Dunfermline should get the same. I also hear that Ally McCoist is saying that Charles Green is an embarassement.

I remember siting in the car once and it said on the football show "we'll keep you up to date on what happens with Rangers today" and i thought "i didn't know they were playing today". and then the man said, "because of the special board meeting that it taking place...".

And i thought, i could not care less about any club's board meetings. What are they going to do? send me the minute?

I am a football fan. i am not interested in creditors, investors, board room wrangles, are they going to accept 5 pence in the pound, blah blah blah.

This is all a smoke screen to get away from this fact:

Rangers got knocked out of the scottish league cup by a team of part timers from the third tier.

nae luck!

:party:

• Like 1

Sally's Green meltdown.

[McCoist said] "I was appalled by them to be quite honest with you. The self-acclaimed, straight-talking Yorkshireman has again let himself down. His contempt and total lack of respect for my players, for our football club, for our support and Scottish football in general is appalling — and he is an embarrassment."

"I've got to be careful because Forfar deserved their win and well done to Dick Campbell and his players. But our players picked up the newspaper at breakfast to be reminded they're the worst team in Rangers' history. I'll tell you, that would be bad luck — to have the worst Rangers team in history and the worst chief executive in history at the same time. That's downright bad luck. Instead of concentrating on the match, their minds are elsewhere and they're worrying about their jobs. Because, let's face it, if he's said we don't win a cup and we go, then some of the players would be under threat too. As team-talks go, I don't think it was one of Charles' best."

:lol:

To have the worst manager in Rangers history is downright bad luck too. Isn't it Sally? :happy2:

Edited by kni

Love this post !!! Sally must be sh*****g herself right now !! Said it a long time ago, sevco need to get rid of him if they are to rise up out of the cauldron they placed themselves in !! Biggest embarrassment ever in the game worldwide !! and yes , our worst manager ever put them out !! what a bunch of numpties !!!

Where's Bilko???????????

I'm still here but folk get upset when i talk about Rangers ^_^

Maybe it's ok to talk about them this week :)

To be honest nothing suprises me anymore and having watched alot of games last season and the tactics used by Ally these results are always on the cards.

Winning the league is the main target and no doubt when all players are available they will win it easily but if i am honest he didn't need to bring in the players he did on the wages they are on to win the league.

A change of manager is a must but time will tell when that happens.

Too much boardroom troubles at the moment before anything is decided on the managerial front.

It's not good at all and a big laugh for everyone but you all know how football works so enjoy it while it lasts :)

Wonder if Archie will be candidate when that job comes up :D

Wonder if Archie will be candidate when that job comes up :D

why would he want to leave the jags, a club he loves, which is playing in the top flight of scottish football ..... to manage what is (at best) glasgows 6th or 7th most successful club (one trophy only in their history) playing in the third tier (seaside league) of scottish football, who will likely go bust before the seasons out?