Sponsorship Fund

Chaz

• Administrators

Will promise to do but can't until pay day on 20 August - go on holiday tomorrow and every penny is tied up. Will this be too late?

No that won't be too late. We're just trying to raise as much as we can for the club, so even if you donate after the shirts/boots have been sponsored your donation would go towards the prizes for the monthly draw.

Hope you have a good holiday!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Willjag, does Lianne still follow the jags? I used to post on the old ptfc.net forum under name of McInstrey's Banjo but stopped some years ago.

Remember you well. Hat-trick hero! :)

Unfortunately scunnered at the moment she is. Been at a a few away games and the last home game of last season.

Shameless bump.

Entries are trickling in, but if we could get a solid push at this over the next few days the forum will be more likely to get the shirt you've all been voting for.

Let's see if we can reach that target folks!

• Administrators

We got another 2 donations yesterday :) nearly there.

The club has now confirmed that we are sponsoring Chris Erskine’s boots this season.

If anyone is planning on donating to this fund but hasn’t had the chance to do it yet, could you please donate over the next few days so that we can get the shirt sponsorship in place for the season starting. The player we would be sponsoring is Iain Flannigan.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far :thumbsup:

Admin I think it would be an idea to give us exact amounts donated so far, knowing exactly how far away from the target we were might encourage a few people who have already donated (such as myself) to throw in a little more to push us over the edge.

Edited by Hopeless Unbeliever

Admin I think it would be an idea to give us exact amounts donated so far, knowing exactly how far away from the target we were might encourage a few people who have already donated (such as myself) to throw in a little more to push us over the edge.

Here's the list of how many entries we need to reach each target: Clicky

Here's how we're doing so far: Clicky

We need to raise £440 to reach the 2nd target which looks like being Ian Flannigan's top in addition to Chris Erskine's boots which we've already secured. To date we've reached £280, so if 16 more entries were achieved sooner rather than later, we could be sure of sponsoring Flannigan. :thumbsup2:

Apologies, didn't realise that was there. Still a bit away from £440 given that the initial rush seems to be slowing down. I sometimes think threads get lost in the pinned section, certainly I sometimes forget about them. Hopefully with everyone named and shamed we can pressure the rest, true fan bragging rights are at stake here.

No problem HU. The content pages are relatively new and a lot of people mightn't have stumbled across them on the tab. I agree re-pinning. I've unpinned it for now, so people will notice it whenever it's bumped!