Coopers Bar

the turning tide

I see they've got a sign outside inviting fans to join them for every home and away game. With all the talk on an earlier thread about all Scottish Premiership games being available online in some form or other is there anyway they could actually be showing the games? The sign certainly suggests it but I'd be astonished if it was the case.

With all the legal stuff that's went on, I'm still a bit unsure as to whether or not it's now 'legit' to show games on a Saturday at 3pm if you can pick up a signal.

Maybe it is.

All I do know is that Cooper's is now frequented by lots of Jags fans before and after home games. Not sure if that's always been the case. A good enough boozer IMO.

Does Coopers take any advertising in the programme or any other area?

Would be good if some of the businesses that have suddenly decided to publicly support Thistle (and look like they might be seeing an upturn in custom) could find it within themselves to put a bit of the cash back into the club.

I noticed before the Limassol game that The Royalty are cashing in with a Thistle sign up on the door. They can naff off.

Horrible shop that. A couple of times when I've went past with jags gear on before a game there's been snide comments from either old jakeys or wee neds with sevco tops on.

So the fact that they are now trying to attract jags fans is a joke as far as I'm concerned.

I noticed before the Limassol game that The Royalty are cashing in with a Thistle sign up on the door. They can naff off.

That right??? the same Royalty that had an advert in the ET congratulating the horrible chunts for winning the third divison and wishing them all the best on their journey to the SPL(even though its the SPFL) TITS!

That right??? the same Royalty that had an advert in the ET congratulating the horrible chunts for winning the third divison and wishing them all the best on their journey to the SPL(even though its the SPFL) TITS!

Jeez didn't notice they had done that. It's a horrible Rangers gaff, I don't think any Thistle fans drink in there regularly do they?