Sevco Fixture Change

Albert's Ghost

Don't see what the problem is. I imagine very few of those that go to Ibrox will be the ones who take in some of our games, and those that do won't be tempted by Cowdenbeath.

Should Sevco have to play their games on days where nobody else is playing in case it hurts crowds?

This midweek is set aside for Ramsdens. Next midweek for League Cup. Except for Sevco. I don't see why. Two games on in Glasgow at the same time, with no obvious reason for that.

The police moved The Rangers game due to the summer sessions taking place at Bellahouston park tonight.

Edited by little_miss_jag

Turns out Sevco are due to play their Ramsden's tie a week later than all the others, so they're at home to the 'wee' Rangers the same night we're at home to Cowden. Nice one, SPFL or whatever you're called. Can't exactly be good for our gate but what do we matter?

What makes you think it would affect our or any other teams gate?

It might give The Rangers players time to nip down to the bookies?

I think I've yet to listen to a footballer who comes across as being thicker than Black.

"Ah hink thay peepul fae the SFA n the League innat need tae come alang n explain tae fitbaw playurs whit yur allowed tae bet oan n whit ye urnae allowed tae bet oan innat. It's aw complicatit so it is. You go intae any dressin room afore a gemm n it's full a players daein thur coupons innat so it iz."

"Dear Mr Black,

The rules governing our sport clearly state that no player may engage in betting on football under any circumstances. This is a very serious matter and you stand charged in respect of a number of breaches of the rules regarding betting. We do, however, appreciate that you are not the most comprehensionally gifted individual ever to half walked the earth, therefore we are happy to provide a carer in addition to anyone you employ on an ongoing basis to read your correspondence and carry out relatively complex tasks on your behalf, eg completing your fixed odds coupons.

In assuming that a reasonably well educated adult is reading this letter back to you, please contact us by telephone to arrange for collection of your formal charge sheet which we can make available on a CD for your convenience.

Yours sincerely,

The SPFL"

• Like 2