All-Ticket Love Street - Short On Notice And Customer Care

CCjag

I suppose it also helps give an indication of crowd size. Helpful for weight of stewarding. Even how many pies and pie sellers additional programmes things like that. On the minus side it could effect number of away support. I know in practice it's probably minimal inconvenience but that's the sort of thing that seems to affect attendances

I suppose it also helps give an indication of crowd size. Helpful for weight of stewarding. Even how many pies and pie sellers additional programmes things like that. On the minus side it could effect number of away support. I know in practice it's probably minimal inconvenience but that's the sort of thing that seems to affect attendances

Maybe not...

seems we've sold out those 400 tickets and now only have the 200 more tickets that if we sell will mean we've sold out the 1600 capacity north stand.

hopefully the North end of the west stand will be available on the day.

When comparing to last season, the only teams who have sold more tickets (so far) were:

Oct 20th Celtic: 2434

Jan 3rd Killie: 2022

Mar 2nd Celtic: 2462 (cup)

Mar 31st Celtic: 2414

Based on that info i'd say if we sell out the 1600 North Stand, there would be 900 tickets available in the West Stand.

Edited by potty trained

There's some truth in that. If I had been to NSMP before (it's the only one of the 41 SPFL grounds I haven't visited) I might not have made the effort to get a ticket. Lazy, I know...

According to Thistle's Twitter there are a small number of tickets available from the St Mirren ticket office.

I was planning on going but I'm not turning up if there's a chance I will be refused entry from a half empty stadium.

At least we have an excuse.

I guess they're not planning on opening up a section in the West Stand then! Edited by Charlie Endell

I've just had a flashback of that grade A c**** Gilmour at Hampden lashing out at the First Division clubs for not taking a hit on behalf of the SPL clubs and accepting Rangers into the First - can I get my twenty quid back, please!

That would be after he voted to reject the application from Green to have Sevco in the SPL. Complete hypocrite. But if we boycotted on that basis (or in relation to those clubs that stiffed us back in 2005), we wouldn't go many places....

That would be after he voted to reject the application from Green to have Sevco in the SPL. Complete hypocrite. But if we boycotted on that basis (or in relation to those clubs that stiffed us back in 2005), we wouldn't go many places....

Gilmour was no help during Thistlegate. In fact his plea to the SPL to demote us may for all we know have influenced an SPL club to vote against us.