Where's Henoc?

Firhillista

I reckon a few of my fellow Thistle fans could do with a pair of the kecks Billy converses about here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhETFcgWTE

They must be wringing their pants out on an almost daily basis.

does anyone else not find billy conolly funny? he's shite. all he does is say jobby n observes life

I only saw the 20 min show and was unimpressed. I hope he has something in his locker.

Did anyone impress vs Ayr ?

Did Conrad impress when he first came on loan.It wasn't until he got a run of games that he started to play well. Of course it maybe that Henoc isn't great in training either, but I think it is a wee bit early to write him off.

Arbroath was the only game in which he had a reasonably lengthy input. I was there and was generally encouraged. I am sure that I described him in a post on another thread as a mixture of Armand One and Chris Erskine in that he had massive physical presence but also some tricky control and running skills.

He had just arrived at Firhill and was naturally unfamiliar with his team mates. However, he jumped well (better than Armand) and used his strength to hold off other players. He kept moving round in search of space and created a few openings for himself and others. At times his touch let him down and some things came off for him and others didn't. I would have given him a pass mark but with more improvement expected to follow. Not a flop or a dud but not yet a proven success either. I would not have anticipated him being a first pick for the foreseeable future, but I would have predicted a little more involvement than has been the case thus far.

Edited by partickthedog

Did anyone impress vs Ayr ?

Did Conrad impress when he first came on loan.It wasn't until he got a run of games that he started to play well. Of course it maybe that Henoc isn't great in training either, but I think it is a wee bit early to write him off.

Totally agree, can't judge a player till he has a run 2 pre-season friendlies (Kick abouts) & 20 minutes of a cup game where the whole team failed to impress hardly merits a failure, if by end of December if he hasn't played or after a run hasn't performed then we can judge as not good enough for the team