4-4-2 Magazine - Feature On The Jags This Month

ian_mac

From what I see above how can this be a "great article"? We hate the blue and green not the pope nor the queen. Headline inaccurate.

is this supposed to be irony? if not surely getting some coverage in football media is a good thing despite pedantry with inaccuracies of songs?

Edited by mrD

I gotta stick up for Oui gym.

Can't comment on the feature as a whole. How much is 4-4-2? I really want to read it.

However, that is one seriously dodgy headline. I can recognise the attempt at humour, many won't.

Gandhi? I doubt the numbskulls will read that far.

It's £4.60

The headline isn't a problem for anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together. So we really are in the sh*t!

Confession time. I did not read this article. I still haven't. Maybe if I had stumbled across it on the top shelf the headline may have induced me to read it. Maybe I was still smarting after Andy Murray's defeat (oops, sorry , not football).

But, come on! Do we honestly want the world to think we are cretins?

Doesn't Ghandi play for Dukla Pumpherston......

How many lines does the article get into before the phrase "cuddly toy" comes up?

Cuddly toy is mentioned late on but in a context you may find agreeable and I think is a quote by one of the members of our little fraternity ;)

Enjoyed the article and if read the headline is quite relevant, again within the context of the article.

The headline is weird, but it's a good article which shows the jags in a good light and allows Paul Paton to make a Cnut of himself... In public... Again.

Heard Archie was quite forcefully behind the new social-media policy at the club, I don't think pate's shite "banter" would go down too well with that.