Butters

A lot of threads about the Celtic fans getting the north stand and part of the JHS and the feelings about this etc.. However I've not seen anything so far about what is happening to the season ticket holders in these stands and specifically what section of the JHS are being moved, Apologies if I have completely missed a thread about this but how can I find out if my seat in the JHS is safe and if not what do I do about getting into the game? Do I have to get a separate ticket or can I show my season ticket card at the main stand?

A lot of threads about the Celtic fans getting the north stand and part of the JHS and the feelings about this etc.. However I've not seen anything so far about what is happening to the season ticket holders in these stands and specifically what section of the JHS are being moved, Apologies if I have completely missed a thread about this but how can I find out if my seat in the JHS is safe and if not what do I do about getting into the game? Do I have to get a separate ticket or can I show my season ticket card at the main stand?

Its an extra section in addition to what the bigger away supports like Morton, Dunfermline and Falkirk had in the JH last year.

I honestly can't tell you.

The fact that many fans are just as confused as you is worrying sign. I've had one fellow jags on the phone tonight asking me what's going on as he's been told conflicting information by different people.

A few people have already reported on one of the other threads that they have been contacted by Thistle letting them know what is happening. So, my guess is that if you haven't heard anything, or don't hear anything, then you won't be affected. On the other hand, if you are concerned about it, you could give them a call to find out.

Where are the lads being kicked out the North Stand planning on moving to? Is everybody heading into the Main Stand or The JHS? Surely it would make sense in terms of the atmosphere to keep this group together rather than being scattered all over the stadium.

Where are the lads being kicked out the North Stand planning on moving to? Is everybody heading into the Main Stand or The JHS? Surely it would make sense in terms of the atmosphere to keep this group together rather than being scattered all over the stadium.

Obviously it's completely up to the fans that use the North Stand but if the vast majority don't move to the Main Stand we'll be in for even more chaos.

Just to add to the confusion (I've heard nothing from PTFC), was there not something about the block numbers changing when the new STs came out?

I would normally go in stairway (vomitorium) 6 and go left to get to my seat, my ST says this is "block 6". Something on the website about what blocks are being moved would be handy as I although I'm not going to be happy being pretty much next to that mob with a long bit of tarp between us, I'll be even unhappier if I turn up and my seat is in the away section. Especially as I'll have to disinfect it afterwards- provided they don't break it.

Just to add to the confusion (I've heard nothing from PTFC), was there not something about the block numbers changing when the new STs came out?

I would normally go in stairway (vomitorium) 6 and go left to get to my seat, my ST says this is "block 6". Something on the website about what blocks are being moved would be handy as I although I'm not going to be happy being pretty much next to that mob with a long bit of tarp between us, I'll be even unhappier if I turn up and my seat is in the away section. Especially as I'll have to disinfect it afterwards- provided they don't break it.

Half of section 6 from seats 143 and up will be used as part of the segregation. If your seat number is lower than 143 you don't need to contact the club as your seat will be available.

Half of section 6 from seats 143 and up will be used as part of the segregation. If your seat number is lower than 143 you don't need to contact the club as your seat will be available.

If your seat is higher than 144 then there is a good chance it will be broken or missing next time you get a chance to use it

I know the OP was about season tickets, but my wife phoned the office for me yesterday morning as i was at work. I left her with the simple instruction, get a ticket for the main stand somewhere about the half way line. When she eventually got through, the bloke on the phone said he couldn't guarantee my seat, Does anyone know if tickets being bought are for the Stand in general or will there be a seat and section number on my ticket that i'll have to stick too.

That will be the kids section gubbed then! Good planning. Me my old man 2 wee bro's and sister are 131 to 135. Hope its a big segregational space dont want to be too close for comfort!

Yep I will be there will be interesting to see how busy it is for the lack of advertising I have seen! I'm hoping local clubs were informed so they could make an appearance. Going tonight too don't know how good the underground jam are but its worth a shot and my wee mates band the responsible are playing. Should be in a light blue harrington give us a nod if your heading down also!

Our tickets have seats

We are block m7 seat 154

Sorry never sat in the main stamd before.

So is that near the north stand? How many rows does the main stand have?

Block m7 is the singing section. North end of the main stand.

Should you not have a letter infront of your seat number to show your designated row.

No idea how many rows back it goes.

I'm in the JHS, after being told at the start of the season I could use my JHS ticket in the NS. And in the MS for the Celtic game, it now turns out I can't be in the MS and need to use my JHS seat.

I'm in the JHS, after being told at the start of the season I could use my JHS ticket in the NS. And in the MS for the Celtic game, it now turns out I can't be in the MS and need to use my JHS seat.

that's what you get for being a troublemaking shitstirrer who is plainly not a yes man to the board.

seriously, that sucks big time big man

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: