Thistle V Celtic - The Actual Game

The Sunnylaw Jag

Steven Lawless on the bench....Samaras was off the park for final 10 mins but he STILL doesn't come on!! This kid got us up last year and started so well this season before injury, why is he not playing?????

His form has been shit. He's half the player he was last year. He's had one good game since he made such a fuss about not signing a new deal. He gets bullied far too easily. He needs to get his head down, get his form back and stop bitching about on twitter

• Like 2

Think we need a bit more physical presence at the back. Big fan of both Muirhead & Balatoni but feel we need someone who'll take control at set pieces. That's my big concern at the moment that we're conceding too many from set pieces.

See Lawless has broken the club's Twitter ban & re tweeting folk asking why him & Forbes aren't playing.

If either can match the skill & work rate of current starting midfield then I'd say they'd been unlucky but...

Think we need a bit more physical presence at the back. Big fan of both Muirhead & Balatoni but feel we need someone who'll take control at set pieces. That's my big concern at the moment that we're conceding too many from set pieces.

See Lawless has broken the club's Twitter ban & re tweeting folk asking why him & Forbes aren't playing.

If either can match the skill & work rate of current starting midfield then I'd say they'd been unlucky but...

Muirhead was supposed to be marking Samaras for the first goal. Amido Balde just powered past him for the second.

Higginbotham's work rate is very good but he can dither on the ball or take the wrong option.

Bannigan was worse. Osbourne was magnificent again, my MOTM by a mile.

Osbourne immense, thought Bannigan had a decent game, held on to the ball well, just never had a pentraring pass, welsh on the other hand got caught with his head down too many times. On another day we could have taken somthing. Nice when the chamions of Scotland have to resort to time wasting to close out the game.