Ajax Fans

p12tfc

The problem with OF fans is that they simply can't comprehend that it's possible to hate each of their teams without it automatically indicating an affection for the other.

Therefore, when you laugh at Celtic's misfortunes you're a currant bun without the bus fare and when you laugh at Sevco's (many) misfortunes you're a jungle jim without the bus fare.

I see these accusations as a badge of honour because it shows that I'm getting under their skin.

• Like 1

I hate them both but hate one slightly more than the other. Not because of religion or anything else but purely because of my experiences with their support at matches against them.

Ditto, including my experience of fans of one half who I worked with - one half seem to be much more bitter and sinister than the other.

It's levels of hate though - still hate them both, just not quite equally.

• Like 1

It's not so much the bitterness that bothers me, it's all the patronising behaviour that goes on when they talk about the Jags.

Especially surrounding this Sunday's game. Glasgow derby this, Glasgow derby that.

Never in my life until this game have I heard a single Celtic go out their way to call it a derby.

The problem with OF fans is that they simply can't comprehend that it's possible to hate each of their teams without it automatically indicating an affection for the other.

Therefore, when you laugh at Celtic's misfortunes you're a currant bun without the bus fare and when you laugh at Sevco's (many) misfortunes you're a jungle jim without the bus fare.

I see these accusations as a badge of honour because it shows that I'm getting under their skin.

An unexpected bonus of reaching bus pass age.

Never saw it reported, or any statement from their club (or deadco) condemning the actions and behavior of their fans, or many arrests for that matter

I stand corrected. It was the Glasgow Football Association that paid for repairs. Confirmed at tonights AGM by Beattie.