St Mirren Match

Jaggernaut

Well, to rub salt into the wound, Goodwin committed a clear yellow card offence soon after the penalty incident which would have seen him sent off, had the referee did his job.

Beat me to it, Armand.

Fair on Thompson on Sportscene to not try and defend the indefensible. We can't hide the fact that many of our players were off form but imo the whole dynamic of the game shifted on that dreadful decision.

Has anyone seen the highlights yet? We were well robbed by Beaton. Goodwin's handball is the most blatant you'll ever see. He should have been red carded whilst SOD committed nothing more than a clumsy foul which should never have received a 2nd yellow. We all know we should have capitalised again on our dominance yesterday but I'm convinced these 2 decisions by such an incompetent Ref cost us at least a point. Tonight's Sportscene should be interesting; I trust Thompson will be on (grinning like an idiot) as he only seems to appear when Saints haven't lost. As an aside due to some poor editing the highlights tonight will suggest they were all over us and no one will point out we completely dominated possession even when reduced to 10 men.

totally agree, shocking refereeing :censor:

I can't stand that Goodwin, A big bullying cheat of a centre-half. He got away with a blatant barge on Baird inside the box in the 1st half at St Mirren Park as well. He's just what we need in our team!!!

Great post m8, he was the difference no doubt! Too many nice wee lads in the team and time we had our own spoiler!

I'm not sure if there are assessors at all Premiership games, but if there are and Beaton doesn't get to enjoy a lengthy spell in the hammer throwers' tier, then the assessor should be in receipt of his jotters PDQ.

A simply horrific performance by this utter villain. There's off days, nightmares and this shocker which will live with me longer than the bacteria in my gut.